Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What Did You Think of The Office's Baby Episode?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

What Did You Think of The Office's Baby Episode? Empty
PostSubject: What Did You Think of The Office's Baby Episode?   What Did You Think of The Office's Baby Episode? EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 pm

The Halperts have had the simpsons dvd season quite an eventful year, have they not? First, they South park dvd is on sale at www.cartoon77.com got married in a special one-hour episode, which kicked ass. And last night, Disney dvd box set they had a baby in another special one-hour episode. Except I don't think the office baby family guy dvd episode kicked as much ass as the wedding one did. Disney dvd collection Am I wrong here?
"The Delivery" had its moments. family guy dvd series It's just that Michael Scott (Steve Carell) was in looney tunes dvd most of them, stealing the limelight from proud new-daddy Jim. It was annoying as Dreamworks animation DVD hell, until I remembered that Michael is actually the main character on baby einstein dvd collection and that the consistency with which he's been portrayed over six years is astounding. Dawson’s creek dvd This is the same guy who wanted to steal the show at Phyllis and Bob's wedding, American dad dvd and again at Pam (Jenna Fischer) and Jim's (John Krasinski) wedding, Aladdin dvd so it only made sense that he ignored the "Family Only Beyond married with children dvd This Point" sign at the hospital. It also made sense that he that 70s show dvd was the first of the Dunder-Mifflinites to hold baby Naruto dvd Cecelia Marie. Pardon me for saying it, but that shit was touching.the office dvd box set
In fact, a lot was Everybody loves Raymond dvd touching about this episode. Krasinski Frasier dvd delivered probably his best acting performance ever on the show. the shield dvd box set He transitioned seamlessly from "Jim, theMickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD funny guy who stares dopily at the camera" to "Jim, the Nip tuck dvd season frazzled and frustrated dad-to-be" without losing any of his character's comedic timing. That scene with the Dragon Ball Z DVD Boxset breastfeeding coach? Priceless.
Back to top Go down

What Did You Think of The Office's Baby Episode?
Page 1 of 1