Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fox Doing Musical-Themed Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Fox Doing Musical-Themed Week Empty
PostSubject: Fox Doing Musical-Themed Week   Fox Doing Musical-Themed Week EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 1:32 am

Glee and American Idol Criminal mindssoon won't be the only Fox network shows Criminal minds dvdwith musical performances.

From Thursday, criminal minds seasonApril 29 to Wednesday, criminal minds episodeMay 5, episodes of Bones, Criminal minds series dvdFamily Guy, Fringe, House, Criminal minds dvd collectionThe Simpsons and others criminal minds season 5will feature a variety of musical criminal minds season 4elements.

Watch full criminal minds tvepisodes of Glee
The retired MLB player,Grey's Anatomy dvd season 48, says he only quit because Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsof exhaustion due to a long get smart complete seriesyear and a busy schedule. the west wing complete series"I just hit a point where I was totally exhausted. Bones dvd seasonI was running around and I just had nothing left in the tank,buffy the vampire slayer complete series" Strawberry said.Buffy the Vampire slayer dvd "It wasn't anything personal. It wasn't about quitting."

Strawberry, whose stargate atlantis dvd16-year baseball career included stints with six feet under complete seriesboth the New York Mets and the New York The Wire box setYankees, said he sacrificed himself for the team. The Sopranos complete series dvd"Everybody was, you know, Sons of anarchy dvd releasekind of throwing each other under the bus from Monk dvd seasontime to time because nobody wants to leave," Strawberry said.The Closer dvd season "In my case, I figured Mad men dvd seasonI'll be the one to depart MacGyver complete seriesand let the team go forth. bleach box set... It wasn't about me. six feet under complete seriesIt was about the team. the simpsons complete season So I have no regrets."

Watch full episodes true blood dvd season of Celebrity Apprentice

Strawberry, who mash complete seriesbattled colon cancer following his cold case box setretirement in 1999, said it was sopranos complete seriesonly because of host and executive one tree hill dvd seasonproducer Donald Trump's repeated invitations glee season 1 dvd box setthat he joined the show at all. Merlin series dvdAlthough he said Trump was "shocked" by his early exit, Merlin box setStrawberry insisted there were no hard feelings between them.

"I believe that Mr. dollhouse dvd seasonTrump truly has a good feeling for me," rome series dvdStrawberry said. Homicide: Life on the Street dvd "He invited me back for the final two. The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseI came back to help out in the last task. JAG dvd seasonHe thanked me for coming back The Prisoner complete seriesand told me I was a good sport. JAG dvd seasonAnd he also donated $25,000 to my charity [The Darryl Strawberry Foundation]."

Strawberry established Sex and the City box setthe foundation in 2006 with his wife, La Femme Nikita dvd seasonTracy, to help increase autism awareness. How I met your mother dvd season Strawberry's charitable work with the foundation is part of his Everybody hates Chris dvd seasonnew outlook on life following a string of drug-related incidents Remington Steele dvd seasonsin the 1990s and 2000s. In 1999, Xena Warrior Princess dvd season Strawberry was sentenced to 21 Heroes dvd seasonsmonths probation and community service for Lost dvd box setcocaine possession and soliciting Stargate Atlantis dvd box setsex from a woman posing as a prostitute. Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd seasonHe entered drug rehab several times and served 11 months in jail from 2002 to 2003 for Dark Angel dvd seasonviolating probation on the 1999 charges.

Check out recaps Dawsons Creek box setof Celebrity Apprentice

Beyond the Apprentice, Desperate Housewives dvd seasonStrawberry's future in reality TV looks doesn't look very promising. "I'm done," he said. Scrubs dvd season"That's all they'll get me on is [Celebrity Apprentice],House MD dvd season and that was because of Mr. Entourage dvd seasonTrump. It had nothing to do with anybody else."
The retired MLB player, 48, Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonsays he only quit because of exhaustion due to a long Heroes dvd seasonsyear and a busy schedule. "I just hit a point Lost dvd box setwhere I was totally exhausted. I was running around and I just had nothing left in the tank,Stargate Atlantis dvd box set" Strawberry said. "It wasn't anything personal. Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd seasonIt wasn't about quitting."

Strawberry, whose 16-year Dark Angel dvd seasonbaseball career included stints Dawsons Creek box set with both the New York Mets and the New York Desperate Housewives dvd season Yankees, said he Scrubs dvd seasonsacrificed himself for the team. "Everybody House MD dvd seasonwas, you know, kind of throwing each Entourage dvd seasonother under the bus from time to time because nobody wants to leave," Dexter box setStrawberry said. "In my case, I figured I'll be the one The office complete season to depart and let the team go forth.shaun the sheep dvd box set ... It wasn't about me. It was about the team. So I have no regrets."

Watch full episodes The dead zone complete seriesof Celebrity Apprentice

Strawberry, who battled colon women's murder club box setcancer following his retirement in 1999, remington steele dvd seasonsaid it was only because of host and executive Criminal mindsproducer Donald Trump's repeated invitations Criminal minds dvdthat he joined the show at all. Although he said criminal minds season Trump was "shocked" by his early exit, criminal minds episodeStrawberry insisted there were no hard feelings Criminal minds series dvdbetween them.

"I believe that Mr. Trump Criminal minds dvd collectiontruly has a good feeling for me," Strawberry said. "He invited me back for the final two.criminal minds season 5 I came back to help out in the last task. He thanked me criminal minds season 4for coming back and told me I was a good sport. And he also criminal minds tv donated $25,000 to my charity [The Darryl Curb Your Enthusiasm complete seriesStrawberry Foundation]."

Strawberry established Seinfeld complete season the foundation in 2006 with his wife, CSI Las Vegas complete seasonTracy, to help increase autism awareness. Medium seasonStrawberry's charitable work csi miami box setwith the foundation is part of his new outlook Disney dvd collection on life following a string of drug-related Disney box set incidents in the 1990s and 2000s.Michael Jackson DVD Collection In 1999, Strawberry was sentenced Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection to 21 months probation and community service for The shield dvd seasoncocaine possession and soliciting Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonsex from a woman posing as a prostitute. Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsHe entered drug rehab several times and served 11 months in jail from 2002 to 2003 for violating get smart complete seriesprobation on the 1999 charges.

Check out recaps the west wing complete seriesof Celebrity Apprentice

Beyond the Apprentice, Bones dvd seasonStrawberry's future in reality buffy the vampire slayer complete seriesTV looks doesn't look very promising. "I'm done," Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdhe said. "That's all they'll get me on is [Celebrity Apprentice],stargate atlantis dvd and that was because of Mr. Trump. six feet under complete seriesIt had nothing to do with anybody else."

Strawberry won't say who The Wire box setends up in the final two, but he is clearly The Sopranos complete series dvdrooting for his now former teammates. Boston Legal box set"I hope one of the guys end up winning," Strawberry said.Sons of anarchy dvd release "No question. I mean I was never a part of the girl's team. Monk dvd seasonIf I would have been on their team, it'd have been a different story."

Family Guy will celebrate its 150th episode (Sunday, May 2 at 9/8c) with fan-favorite and new musical numbers.

The only one not joining in on the fun: Jack Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) on 24, because, well, terrorists aren't going to break out into song.
Back to top Go down

Fox Doing Musical-Themed Week
Page 1 of 1