Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' - 'Maggie: The Musical' (Season Finale) Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' - 'Maggie: The Musical' (Season Finale) Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' - 'Maggie: The Musical' (Season Finale) Recap   'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' - 'Maggie: The Musical' (Season Finale) Recap EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:55 am

Has it really been another season of 'Kathy Griffin: Nip tuck dvd season My Life on the D-List'? Where has the time gone? This season has had its share Nip tuck dvd of stars, but it was less about the glitz and more about Kathy and her mother. Everybody loves Raymond dvd Therefore, it was appropriate that this season finale Everybody loves Raymond was all about Maggie Griffin. The set up was a little corny, but the end result delivered emotionally.

So, after all the dick jokes and Ben 10 DVD four-letter words, Maggie had had it with Kathy. That was the set up, complete with Maggie's video on Facebook -Ben 10- or FacePlace as she calls it -- apologizing to her friends and neighbors for all of Kathy's outrageous antics. 24 Hours DVD The straw that broke the camel's back was 24 Hours Kathy's dropping the f-bomb on TV with Anderson Cooper.

How could Kathy make it up to her mom? Prison Break DVD A box of wine wouldn't be enough, so Kathy agreed to organize a variety show Prison Break DVD for Maggie's Manor, her mom's senior citizen Prison Break community condo.

Before you could channel Mickey Rooney CSI New York DVD and Judy Garland and "Let's put on a show," Kathy had wrangled a gay guy with CSI New York DVD Season a piano and some show business folks to help her. The Ghost Whisperer DVD gay guy was Broadway expert Seth Rudetsky, who not Ghost Whisperer DVD box set only had to get Kathy to sing, but also instill confidence in her.

Kristin Chenoweth, The Simpsons Box Set the 'Glee'/'Pushing Daisies' singer-actress-award-winner, The Simpsons dvd season showed up to give Kathy encouragement. "I can't just sing. Futurama DVD Box Set Because I can't sing," was Kathy's contention, but it wasn't really true. Futurama DVD She had a pretty nice voice, but no control.

The funniest thing was when Kathy and Kristin Married with children DVD did a 'Singing In the Rain' bit with Kristin singing married with children while Kathy faked it. Ultimately, it would have been best if Kristin had sung at the show,Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set but that wasn't happening. She left Kathy Medium DVD with sage advice: "Your mom will love it. Just don't curse."

In much the way Kathy got Betty White to Thomas and Friends appear on last year's show -- as a gift to Maggie -- the big get for the Manor Thomas and Friends dvd show was Cloris Leachman. Leachman, who's 84, put on a show all right. She played up being loopy and alcoholic ... she's a great actress because Disney DVD Set she was damn convincing. When she was late arriving Disney dvd collection for the performance, she was very believable as a lush.

Of course, Leachman is nothing if not a pro. The Simpsons DVD Season The woman has won eight Emmy awards! When she finally made it on stage, The Simpsons Box Set she delivered a winning version of 'I Love a Piano.'

The rest of the show, or "Ancient American South park dvd Idol" as Kathy put it, was a hodge-podge of Manor residents with some talent South park dvd season and a few pros. Rip Taylor was crazy with the confetti. Laura Bell Bundy Disney dvd collection from Broadway's 'Legally Blonde' sang 'Chicago,' Disney movies dvd and In Pink, a gay quartet, did 'America.'

The finale was Kathy singing Family Guy DVD 'You Made Me Love You' for her mom. She reworked Family Guy the lyrics to make them about their relationship, and a clip reel was shown from the past Hayao Miyazaki Animation season, including Maggie and Kathy judging the kiddie pageant, the book cover photo shoot, and a bunch ofCriminal Minds box set Maggie and Kathy moments. As I said, it was very touching.

This entire season, in fact,Criminal Minds DVDs has been the Maggie season. Perhaps it's Kathy recognizing that her mother is one of the most popular 90-year-olds One Tree Hill Box Set in America and using her to keep 'My Life on the D-List' a big hit. It's more likely that Kathy has seized One Tree Hill DVD Season the opportunity to use the reality of her relationship with her mother to make this reality show something special. And there's nothing D-List about that.
Back to top Go down

'Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List' - 'Maggie: The Musical' (Season Finale) Recap
Page 1 of 1