Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Romantically Challenged: TV Show Officially Cancelled, No Season Two

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Romantically Challenged: TV Show Officially Cancelled, No Season Two Empty
PostSubject: Romantically Challenged: TV Show Officially Cancelled, No Season Two   Romantically Challenged: TV Show Officially Cancelled, No Season Two EmptyMon May 17, 2010 12:10 am

Word leaked out late last week that ABC’s new comedy,The Simpsons dvd Romantically Challenged, had been cancelled. Alyssa Milano said that the news was premature and rallied fans to save it. The fight is now over. South park dvd
Romantically Challenged follows a group of friends who have a hard time in the romance department. Disney dvd set|Disney dvd The sitcom’s cast includes Alyssa Milano, Josh Lawson, Kelly Stables, Kyle Bornheimer, Camden Palmisano, and Sierra McCormick.
family guy dvd|family guy
The sitcom got off to an okay start with a 2.9 rating in the all-important 18-49 demographic and 10.67 million viewers. Warner Bros DVD Unfortunately, the ratings fell for future episodes and the TV show continued to lose a large percentage of the Dancing with the Stars lead-in audience. Dreamworks animation DVD| Dreamworks animation

When news of the likely cancellation leaked out, Milano and others connected with the show encouraged fans to call the ABC audience feedback line. baby einstein dvd collection They also asked supporters to send photos of themselves with signs of support. Dawson’s creek dvd box set

Milano was touched by the efforts and wrote, American dad dvd “Your efforts on behalf of the my show has reiterated why I love my job. Aladdin dvd| Aladdin I hope you know that it is your faith and support that keep me going even in the hardest times. The words ‘thank you,’ never seem enough to convey my gratitude. Just know, Naruto dvd|Naruto from the bottom of my being, that you guys give me strength and I appreciate you.”

Despite the campaign, ABC has now officially pulled the plug. Dragon Ball Z DVDs The show’s staff wrote to fans, “We wanted you to hear it from us 1st. Dragon Ball Z DVD set We are heartbroken to report that #RomanticallyChallenged has been cancelled… officially.” And then, Bleach DVD and Bleach “We can’t thank you enough for all of our efforts in keeping us alive. We love you, #RomanticallyChallenged Army.”
Back to top Go down

Romantically Challenged: TV Show Officially Cancelled, No Season Two
Page 1 of 1