Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

American Idol Finale: And the Winner Is...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

American Idol Finale: And the Winner Is... Empty
PostSubject: American Idol Finale: And the Winner Is...   American Idol Finale: And the Winner Is... EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:30 am

American Idol's Season dollhouse dvd 9 winner has been crowned.

Millions of votes were dollhouse box set cast for finalists Crystal Bowersox and Lee DeWyze.rome series dvd Bowersox was the season's early rome dvd favorite (57 percent of more than rome dvd season4,500 voters in a TVGuide.com poll picked rome box sether to win), while DeWyze Homicide: Life on the Street dvd came into the finale with newfound momentum.

And so it was that Homicide dvd season when Ryan Seacrest read the results, Homicide set DeWyze was the singer Homicide: Life on the Street series dvd showered with confetti at the Nokia Theatre.

Asked how he felt to The Vampire Diaries dvd release have won, DeWyze fought back tears The Vampire Diaries dvd and said, "I don't know. It's just amazing.

"Thank you guys so The Vampire Diaries dvd season much for everything," he continued The Vampire Diaries season 1. "I love you guys. Crystal, I love you. I'm just JAG dvd seasonso happy right now. I've never been so happy."

DeWyze closed JAG dvdthe show performing U2'sJAG tv show"Beautiful Day," which will be his JAG series first single.

Do you think The Prisoner complete seriesAmerica got it right?

Linkletter diedThe Prisoner dvd Wednesday at his Bel-Air home The Prisoner dvd seasonin Los Angeles, his son-in-law, Art Hershey,The Prisoner box settold the Los Angeles Times.

Art Linkletter's House Party, The Prisoner tv serieswhich debuted on radio in 1944 and aired on Sex and the City box set CBS from 1952 to 1969, was one of television's Sex and the City DVD longest-running variety shows. One of the show's Sex and the City series dvdfeatures was daily interviews with schoolchildren, Sex and the City dvd seasonwhich Linkletter collected and used to create the best-selling bookLa Femme Nikita dvd season, Kids Say the Darndest Things.

Linkletter's other La Femme Nikita dvd well-known series, People Are Funny La Femme Nikita box set— which started out on radio in 1942How I met your mother dvd and ran on TV from 1954 to 1961 — centered on How I met your mother season pie-in-the-face slapstick humor How I met your mother tvand audience participation.

After retiring from Everybody hates Chris 1daily broadcasting in 1969, Linkletter continued Everybody hates Chris dvd season to write, make public appearances Everybody hates Chris dvd and appear in television commercials.

Linkletter and his wife, Everybody hates Chris series dvdLois, had five children together, but in 1969, Everybody hates Chris tvtheir 20-year-old daughter, Diane, jumped to her Remington Steele dvd season death from her sixth-floor Hollywood Remington Steele dvdapartment. Not long before her death, Linkletter made Remington Steele dvd box seta recording with his daughter, "We Love You, Remington Steele series dvdCall Collect," which won a Grammy for best Xena Warrior Princess seasonspoken word recording after she died.

In 1980, one Xena Warrior Princess series dvd of Linkletter's sons, Robert, died in a car accident,Heroes dvd seasons and another son, Jack, died of lymphoma in 2007 at age 70.

Linkletter is survived by Heroes dvdhis wife of 75 years and daughters Heroes season 4 Dawn and Sharon.
When So You Think You Can Dance premieres Heroes series dvd its seventh season on Thursday (8/7c on Fox), buy Lostviewers will notice some major changes. Choreographer Mia Michaels Lost dvd will be a permanent judge — taking Mary Murphy's place Lost dvd series dvd— and the 10 finalists will pair up with previous all-star contestants, resulting Lost dvd season in only one eliminated dancer per week Dark Angel season. Both the performance and results show will air live.Dark Angel dvd As host Cat Deeley puts it Dark Angel dvd box set, "Anything can happen — and it will." TVGuide.com spoke Dark Angel series dvd to Deeley about what advice the all-stars will have for the newbies,Dawson's Creek box set why she calls Michaels "bonkers," and how her wardrobe Dawson's Creek dvd on the show has inspired her to create a Dawson's Creek dvd seasonewelry line.

TVGuide.com: What do Dawson's Creek series dvdyou think about Mia Michaels becoming a permanent judge?
Cat Deeley: I love it. Desperate Housewives season 6I love Mary Murphy too. She's still going to beDesperate Housewives season 5 part of the family, still going Desperate Housewives dvd season to do choreography for us, Desperate Housewives dvd but Mia is held is such high esteem by the dance world.Desperate Housewives box set She's a genius in terms of her choreography Desperate Housewives series dvd and I can't wait to see her on the panel.Scrubs dvd season The dancers really want to hear what she's got to say. buy ScrubsThey really respect her opinions and she very rarely sugarcoats them.Scrubs series dvd She's very honest and even if she criticizes, it's constructive criticism. Scrubs dvdI love the fact that she's a little bit bonkers. Let's face House MD dvd season facts: She would be the first person House MD tvto turn around and go, "I am."
Art Linkletter, who hosted popular House MD series dvdTV shows People Are Funny and House Party in the House MD dvd1950s and 1960s, has died. He was 97.

See other Entourage dvd season celebrities who have died this Entourage dvd year

Linkletter Entourage series dvd died Wednesday at his Bel-Air home in Los Angeles, his son-in-law, Entourage tvArt Hershey, told the Los Angeles Times.

Art Linkletter's House Party,Dexter box set which debuted on radio in 1944 and aired on CBS from 1952 to 1969, Dexter dvdwas one of television's longest-running Dexter series dvd variety shows. One of the show's features Dexter dvd seasonwas daily interviews with schoolchildren, which Linkletter collected and The office dvd season used to create ... rea
The office dvd box set
The office dvd
The office series dvd
shaun the sheep dvd box set
shaun the sheep dvd
shaun the sheep dvd season
the shaun sheep dvd
Back to top Go down

American Idol Finale: And the Winner Is...
Page 1 of 1