Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Curb's Susie Essman: I Was Surprised How I Agreed with Larry!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Curb's Susie Essman: I Was Surprised How I Agreed with Larry! Empty
PostSubject: Curb's Susie Essman: I Was Surprised How I Agreed with Larry!   Curb's Susie Essman: I Was Surprised How I Agreed with Larry! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 12:33 am

Curb Your Enthusiasm's star trek complete seriesSusie Essman likes disagreements, star trek dvdwhich makes her the perfect host of TV star trek generations Guide Network's Curb:star trek box set The Discussion.

The round-table debate, Criminal mindsfeaturing a panel of celebrities,Criminal minds dvd pundits and prominent social figures, criminal minds seasonwill tackle the ethical dilemmas criminal minds episodefeatured on each episode of CurbCriminal minds series dvd Your Enthusiasm once the Criminal minds dvd collection series begins airing on TV Guide criminal minds season 5Network on Wednesday, June 2 (10/9c).

Watch Jon Hamm criminal minds season 4and Hill Harper discuss breast implants on Curb: criminal minds tvThe Discussion

Essman's comfort Curb Your Enthusiasm dvdwith confrontation makes her an ideal comic foil to Larry Curb Your Enthusiasm season David on Curb. So she was surprised Curb Your Enthusiasm box set by how much she found herself agreeing Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd collection with his behavior �" and even defending it Curb Your Enthusiasm series dvd �" on The Discussion. (David, who writes the show,curb your enthusiasm episode plays a prickly, sometimes confounding version Seinfeld dvdof himself.)

"Usually, I'm watching Seinfeld dvd season when I'm in there and acting from Seinfeld box set my character's point of view,"Seinfeld series Essman told TVGuide.com. "And when CSI Las Vegas dvd I was watching it for the discussion CSI Las Vegas dvd season point of view, I was surprised at how CSI Las Vegas box setoften I was agreeing with Larry.CSI dvd Watching it from an outsider's point of view and thinking CSI Las Vegas dvd collectionabout the ethical and moral implications CSI Las Vegas series dvd of his behavior, I thought he was right CSI season 10 a lot of the times!"

Jerry Seinfeld,Medium season Jon Hamm and Taraji B. Henson join Curb:Medium dvd The Discussion

The actress and standup Medium series also talked about The Discussion's Medium dvd box sethigh-profile guests, what it's like to improvise csi miami seasonher dialogue, and why David's storylines pushcsi miami episodesso many buttons.

TVGuide.com: Who csi miami dvdwere you most excited to meet and crime scene investigation sit down with?
Essman: Jon Hamm. csi miami dvd seasonI had met him once, and csi miami series dvdI am such a huge fan of Mad Men. Disney dvd collectionI just love that show, disney 100 years of magicand he's a hottie, so I was totally excited to meet him.Disney dvd box set There were a lot of other people disney dvdI hadn't met as well, like Gloria Allred,Disney box set for example. I was so happy to disney classics collectionmeet her because she's such an interestingDisney dvd woman and had an Disney interesting perspective.Disney classic dvd And then there were people Disney series dvd I knew for years and years Michael Jackson DVD Collection like Jerry [Seinfeld] and some other comics.

TVGuide.com: How Michael Jackson DVDwould you describe the tone of these Michael Jackson seasoon Collection discussions?
Essman: We were very careful in how we cast the panel. We're buy get smartvery careful in trying to get diversity in terms get smart dvdof points of views. Like the psychiatrists,get smart season rabbis, actors, comedians, musicians. And we were very accepting of everybody's different point get smart series dvdof views and. I didn't like when everyone agreed,get smart box set so sometimes I was devil's advocating.

TVGuide.com: Any memorable episode west wingconversations?
Essman: I remember on the west wing dvd the affirmative action show, the west wing dvd seasonwe had a really great panel.the west wing box set We had D.L. Hughley and Adam Carolla, and we just had a great discussion on that one. Bones dvd seasonLarry always does stuff about race that's always so interesting.

TVGuide.com: Bones dvdWhy do you think Larry's behavior Bones dvd box set always gets people talking?
Essman: Larry's behavior is very provocative. bones episodeSometimes he's just a jerk and the stuff they buffy the vampire slayer dvdcome up with is just silly because of what the show buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasonsis about. But so often it's about real issues,buffy dvd and Larry is always concerned with justice and injustice,buffy the vampire slayer box set as well as the behavior and social moirés buffy the vampire slayer series dvdwe all subscribe to. I think [the discussions are] going to be good television.stargate atlantis dvd I hope the audience finds it interesting, stargate atlantis dvd seasonand I think they will. I found the whole process so fascinating, stargate atlantis box setand I just thoroughly enjoyed myself doing stargate atlantis season 5it because I like good conversation and I like when people six feet under complete seriesdisagree with me.

TVGuide.com: What do you six feet under dvdthink of Curb coming to cable?
Essman: I applaud TV Guide in their six feet under dvd season choice not to edit it. I mean, I spent 10 days in six feet under box set the sound booth looping my language, and when I saw it,six feet under series dvd I was surprised that it didn't really make a difference because The Wire box set my anger or intent was The Wire dvd still there. It didn't matter whether The Wire dvd seasonI said "freak" or "f--k." The thing The Wire complete series dvdthat they're not taking out is The Wire series dvdstorylines, which they'd have to do to The Sopranos season 6make it a half-hour show. The Sopranos complete seriesSo they're leaving the storylines The Sopranos season intact, and Curb is all about stories.

TVGuide.com: What's it The Sopranos dvd like working off an outlined Boston Legal tvscript? Do you ever blank on Boston Legal dvdlines?
Essman: No. You can't blank Boston Legal season because you're in a scene.Boston Legal series dvd It's the easiest thing in the world,Sons of anarchy dvd releaseand I love it. It's not just a free Sons of anarchy dvdfor all, willy-nilly improv. Sons of anarchy dvd seasonIt's a very detailed outline, Sons of anarchy series dvd so we know what each scene is about. Sons of anarchy season 2 As an actress I know who my character Monk dvd season is, what her relationships to the other Monk dvdcharacters are, and I know what's happening in the scene and needs to happen. Monk tv showThe only thing I don't know is the dialogue. The Closer dvd season To me it's just easy. I put on those outfits, I become Susie Greene, The Closer dvdand I just do it. It's just so much The Closer tv showmore fun and so much more freeing than Mad men dvd if I have to follow someone else's idea Mad men season 1 of what a character should say.

When So You Think You Mad men season dvdCan Dance premieres its seventh MacGyver complete seriesseason on Thursday (8/7c on Fox), viewers will notice some major changes MacGyver dvd. Choreographer Mia Michaels MacGyver dvd seasonwill be a permanent judge bleach box set— taking Mary Murphy's place bleach dvd— and the 10 finalists will pair bleach dvd seasonup with previous all-star contestants,bleach episode resulting in only one eliminated dancer per buy bleach week. Both the performance and results show the simpsons season dvd will air live. As host Cat Deeley puts it,the simpsons dvd "Anything can happen — and it will.the simpsons complete series dvd" TVGuide.com spoke to Deeley about what advice the simpsons box setthe all-stars will have for the true blood dvd season newbies, why she calls Michaels "bonkers," true blood dvd and how her wardrobe on the show hastrue blood box set inspired her to create a jewelry line.

TVGuide.com: What do true blood release you think about Mia Michaels becoming true blood completea permanent judge?
Cat Deeley: I love it. mash completeI love Mary Murphy too. She's still going mash dvd to be part of the family, still going to do mash dvd seasonchoreography for us, but Mia mash series dvdis held is such high esteem by the dance world. mash box setShe's a genius in terms of her choreography cold case box setand I can't wait to see her on the panel. cold case dvdThe dancers really want to hear cold case dvd seasonwhat she's got to say. They really respectone tree hill dvd season her opinions and she very rarely one tree hill dvdsugarcoats them. She's very honest and even if she criticizes, it's constructive criticism.one tree hill dvd series I love the fact that she's a little bit bonkers. Let's face facts:one tree hill box set She would be the first person to turn around one tree hill season 5 and go, "I am."
one tree hill season 6
glee season 1 dvd
glee dvd season
Merlin dvd
Merlin dvd season
dollhouse dvd season
dollhouse dvd
Back to top Go down

Curb's Susie Essman: I Was Surprised How I Agreed with Larry!
Page 1 of 1