Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD Empty
PostSubject: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD   Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:35 am

In my review of the 'Breaking Bad'Scrubs dvd season finale, I said that this past season of Scrubs dvd box set the show was one of the best seasons of drama I've seen in at Scrubs dvd season least a decade. So it isn't much of a stretch to think that I might alsoScrubs dvds have a strong opinion on how the show stacks up against everythingScrubs dvd set out there on the tube right now.Scrubs box set

Well, let me getScrubs new release that strong opinion out of the way so I can get to the business Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDof explaining why.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

'Breaking Bad' is the best show on television.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection

There. Ripped that Band-Aid right off.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection
It's better than 'Lost,' better than 'Dexter,'Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs better than 'Rescue Me.' It's even better Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDsthan its highly-praised AMC schedule-mate 'Mad Men,' despite the fact that Matt Weiner and company put together a stellar third season last year. And it's not even close.

(Warning: Spoilers from the third season ahead.)Nip tuck dvd season
It's funny; for the last three years,Nip tuck dvd all the critics, including myself, have been getting the vapors over 'Mad Men.'Nip tuck And for good reason: the show is stylish,Nip tuck dvds it has a layered story infused Nip tuck on dvd with subtle touches that are always part of the big story, Nip tuck dvd set it can be funny as hell at times,Nip tuck new release and it can draw you in even during its slowest, most contemplative moments.

But, in approximately that same time period, Everybody loves Raymond dvd'Breaking Bad' has quietly been surpassing 'Men' by sheer force Everybody loves Raymond of will. And it's not just Bryan Cranston'sEverybody loves Raymond dvds performance that's making the quality needle move in the direction of this littleEverybody loves Raymond dvd series show set in Albuquerque.

A few reasons why 'Bad' has assumed the mantle of Best on TV:Everybody loves Raymond box set

The "holy crap" moments. There were at least five Married with children DVDthis season. Right away, in the season premiere, creator Vince Gilligan married with childrenand his writing staff dispensed with the tension regarding married with children box setwhat Skyler knew about Walt's double life, and they just had Walt lay married with children dvdsit all out on themarried with children dvd season line for her. Then we had Skylermarried with children new release drop her own bombshell to Walt: "I f---ed Ted."

Then we had the back-to-back Hank-related Ben 10 DVD drama of 'Sunset' and 'One Minute': Ben 10 DVD SetHank closes in on the RV to the point where he's staking Ben 10it out with Jesse and Walt inside, and Ben 10 DVD Setthen he had that epic confrontation with The Cousins Ben 10 Alien Force DVD|that led him to spend the last half of the Ben 10 season confined to a hospital bed.Ben 10 Alien Force DVD Set

Finally, we had the biggest "holy crap" moment of them all,Ghost Whisperer DVD in last week's 'Half Measures.'Ghost Whisperer DVD box set Walt hits the corner guys with his Aztek to keep Jesse from killing them,Ghost Whisperer box set then coldlyGhost Whisperer 1-5 DVD shoots one of them in Ghost Whisperer DVD seasonthe head when he saw that the guy was still alive.Ghost Whisperer DVDs

I can't remember the last time I've been through a season CSI New York DVDwhere I've yelled out in reaction to a scene so many times. CSI New York DVD SeasonIf a show is eliciting that kind of gut reaction from me not once, CSI New York DVD box set but five times, it's doing something extraordinary.CSI New York DVDs

Even the quiet moments aren't so quiet.CSI New York DVDs
Back to top Go down

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD
Page 1 of 1