Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth: 'Bones'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth: 'Bones' Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth: 'Bones'   Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth: 'Bones' EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 1:41 am

This is Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth, Thomas & Friends a weekly column here at TV Squad where we discuss and give our two cents about Thomas & Friends dvds recently released spoilers and how they may affect the storylines, shows and fans. This in-depth version of the column goes hand in hand with ourDisney dvd weekly spoilers column in which we supply you Disney collection with the dirt on some of the more popular shows on the air.

This week, we discuss spoilers recently The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD released for the upcoming season of 'Bones.'The Simpsons 1-21 DVD

- One of the biggest spoiler released these South park complete dvd past weeks is that Booth will get a new love interest for roughly South park dvd set five episodes.

The character, named Ashley and to be played Disney collection by Katheryn Winnick, is a war correspondent Disney cartoons dvd who was embedded with his unit in Afghanistan. family guy dvd set She'll follow Booth back to Washington where they'll attempt to be together. family guy on dvd She'll make her 'Bones' debut in the season premiere.

If you've roamed the web a bit after the bombshell Hayao Miyazaki Animation hit, it didn't take long to find tons and tons of comments made by unhappy Hayao Miyazaki Movie fans as this coupling would once again delay the Booth/Brennan pairing. Criminal Minds DVD season I'm a Booth/Brennan shipper and I also want my favorite characters to be happy. Criminal Minds box set Since Brennan is not ready to be with Booth, I am totally fine with both dating Naruto on dvd other people.

What will be interesting in having Ashley follow Booth Naruto new release to Washington is that she will have seen him in a light we haven't seen Dragon Ball Z DVD set him much under: Booth the solider. Seeing Booth through her eyes and away from his day-to-day life in D.C. will surely allow us to discover new tidbits Dragon Ball Z on DVD about our favorite agent.

- "Gravedigger" Heather Taffet Bleach on DVD will be back and someone much worse will be introduced Bleach DVD in the same episode.

The Gravedigger turned out to be a fantastic Frasier dvd set villain. Not only is Heather incredibly intelligent and evil, but her Frasier on dvd bad doings allowed us to see the team under stress and distress while becoming Scrubs new release a more solid team as they battled this great foe. Don't get me wrong, I don't like Scrubs dvd seeing my favorite squints in pain, but you have to admit that the Gravedigger gave us a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD few great scenes with each character.

The spoiler that Heather's return will also mark Mickey Mouse Clubhouse the introduction of a much worse big bad is making me eager yet a tad scared. I'm eager to see what a much worse baddie can do as the Gravedigger the simpsons complete dvd box set was already quite evil. I'm a tad scared as the spoiler also announced the simpsons complete season that one of the characters will be a victim. Don't adjust your computer screen, the victim of the week will indeed be someone we know.Futurama DVD Box Set I'm not that scared since the victim will more than likely be one of the "interns of the week" -- maybe Daisy or Wendell? -- but still, it'll Futurama DVD surely affect the main characters.

- Angela and Hodgins will stay together buy Thomas & Friends and face every obstacle.

I love Angela and Hodgins as a couple. Thomas and Friends They are so cute together and complete each other very well. It will be great to have a definitely stable couple face day-to-day problems couples Disney dvd movies have to face together. There are still rumors that they may get Disney classic dvd pregnant! Will Hodgins perform some lab experiments to learn how to be a better father?
Back to top Go down

Spoilers Anonymous In-Depth: 'Bones'
Page 1 of 1