Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vince Gilligan is Rethinking 'Breaking Bad' Season 3 Cliffhanger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Vince Gilligan is Rethinking 'Breaking Bad' Season 3 Cliffhanger  Empty
PostSubject: Vince Gilligan is Rethinking 'Breaking Bad' Season 3 Cliffhanger    Vince Gilligan is Rethinking 'Breaking Bad' Season 3 Cliffhanger  EmptyFri Aug 06, 2010 1:23 am

On Tuesday evening, Sony Pictures held a party for its slate of TV shows at the loud but trendy bar210 at the Beverly Hilton The Simpsons DVD (it occupies the space of the first version of Trader Vic's, which a few years The Simpsons DVD Box Set ago moved next to the hotel's pool). There, I caught up with 'Breaking Bad' creator Vince Gilligan and talked to him about the decisions he South park dvd box set made during the show's incredible third season, how the reaction to the South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com last scene in the finale has made him rethink how next year might open, and how the delay of the season 4 premiere until summer is helping his writing staff.

I've read other interviews where you Disney DVD Set said that season 3 wasn't as planned out as some | Disney dvd of the other ones because there was no season-long arc.
In season 2 it was a hell of a time trying to figure out the end at the beginning but we enjoyed it, we had a good time doing that.

After we did that in season 2 we had Family Guy DVD two thoughts: One of them was we had already done that, and another was 'God Family Guy that was hard to do.' so we figured in season 3 that we would -- one way to put it was make it up as we went Hayao Miyazaki Animation along and we kind of did in a certain fashion, but also Hayao Miyazaki Movie to see where the flow took us just as a way to differentiate season 3 from season 2.

Those "holy crap" moments, how did those Criminal Minds DVD box set come up? Did they just come up organically? Did you notice that there was Criminal Minds DVD season one after the other during the season?
I have to say, we're always looking for those One Tree Hill DVD "Holy crap" moments. We work really hard toward finding as many of those as we One Tree Hill DVD Box Set can believably do in a season. I've been using this phrase a lot lately but I love Kubrick: Stanley Kubrick always used to talk about the Cold Case DVD "non-submergible" moments.

Somebody said to him, and I may be Cold Case misquoting this so take it with a grain of salt, but I remember reading an interview where someone said CSI Las Vegas DVD to him "What constitutes a good movie? What do you look for when you're making a movie?" He said "Five or six CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set non-submergible moments." Moments, at least as I understand it, moments that even years later if you forget looney tunes dvd all the wherefores and the whys of a particular movie, Warner Bros Cartoons DVD you forget all the specific plot elements, certain imageries or moments of plot are nonsubmergible in your consciousness.

So we're just stealing a page from Kubrick,Naruto DVD because you know, steal from the best, and we're looking for those Naruto non-submergible, "Holy crap" moments.

So when you're writing a moment like Walt Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set shooting one of the drug dealers in the head, are you in the room, Dragon Ball Z DVD all looking at each other like, "Did we just go there?"
Oh yeah. A lot of the time we're going, Bleach DVD "are we seriously going to do that? Are we seriously going to go there?" And Bleach that's always a sign of when we have that experience, "Are we really thinking about doing this?" Because Frasier dvd very often you throw crazy ideas around that you have no intention of doing but every now and then when we have those true "Holy s--t" Frasier moments, we're kind of proud that we have that reaction. We kind of know it's the thing to do at Frasier dvd series that point.

And you know that that's the reaction the Scrubs dvd audience is going to have too at that point.
That is our hope. That is our Scrubs dvd box set ferved desire.

What was the debate when you guys wrote Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD that scene?
There wasn't a lot of debate as I recall. We had debates, I'll tell you a big one. About a couple of seasons Mickey Mouse Clubhouse ago we debated whether or not Walt should watch Jane die. That was definitely a big one.

I remember Bryan [Cranston] talking about that.Nip tuck dvd season
But when Walt ran the two drug dealers over Nip tuck dvd in order to save Jesse, there wasn't much debate. I remember us thinking, we're going to have fun with this. Because a lot of season 3 was Walt losing Everybody loves Raymond dvd track of the Heisenberg within and becoming in a sense less of the criminal that he had been working towards being. A lot Everybody loves Raymond of season 3 was about making the donuts as it were. Going to work day in and day out, in a very clean, professional, somewhat perhaps boring to work in ultimately, super lab.

Back to top Go down

Vince Gilligan is Rethinking 'Breaking Bad' Season 3 Cliffhanger
Page 1 of 1