Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

On the Scene: 'America's Got Talent' Wild Card Results

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

On the Scene: 'America's Got Talent' Wild Card Results Empty
PostSubject: On the Scene: 'America's Got Talent' Wild Card Results   On the Scene: 'America's Got Talent' Wild Card Results EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 2:08 am

Howie Mandel had the deciding vote after the simpsons on dvd fellow 'America's Got Talent' judges Sharon Osbourne and Piers Morgan chose,the simpsons complete dvd respectively, aerial artists Michael and Ashleigh and Harmonica Pierre to be the simpsons complete seasons dvd the final winning semi-final act on last night's wild card results show.

Mandel's decision to side with Michael Ghost Whisperer DVD box set and Ashleigh had everything to do with talent and nothing to do Ghost Whisperer box set with the fact that his on-air nemesis Morgan had championed the harmonica player.

"First, I apologized to Pierre for buzzing CSI New York box set him on Tuesday's show," Mandel told TV Squad after the results show broadcast. CSI New York DVDs (Mandel hitting the strike button at the top of the harmonica player's act was meant CSI New York DVD box set for Morgan, who kept buzzing the acts that Mandel and Osbourne had invited back to the show.)

"Pierre is an incredible talent," Mandel added. Prison Break DVD Season "But I had to go with my gut -- who does America want to see? Would peoplePrison Break complete box set pay to see one of the best harmonica players in the world or see an act Prison Break DVDs that's incredibly dangerous, sexy and edgy? I don't think there was even a choice. That's why I went with Michael and Ashleigh."

The duo naturally had Osbourne's support, 24 Seasons 1-8 DVD too. "I brought them back," she said with a smile.

"Obviously, Howie and Sharon weren't 24 Hours DVD Season going to vote for my act -- Haronica Pierre -- under pain of 24 DVDs death," Morgan quipped. "But there's no doubt that Michael and Ashleigh did step it up big time. That stunt where Ben 10 Alien Force box Set he 'dropped' her was brilliant, electrifying and shocking. Ben 10 DVD Set They executed it perfectly."

"I do love Harmonica Pierre," Morgan added.Ben 10 Box Set "He's wonderfully talented. He's had a good run. [Now] we're heading for the best semi-finals Everybody loves Raymond dvd series we've ever had. We've got 24 genuinely Everybody loves Raymond dvds high-class acts -- brilliant singers, four great Everybody loves Raymond magicians, wonderful dancers. This is the season."
Osbourne was thrilled the ballroom Nip tuck new release dancers Anna and Patryk are among the semi-finalists, Nip tuck dvd set too. "It's unbelievable," she said. "I watched the show again. Patryk's an Nip tuck on dvd unbelievably good dancer. He's a perfectionist."

The other two final semi-finalists were Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection kite flyer Connor Doran and magician Michael Grasso.

Next week, the competition gets even Mickey Mouse DVD tougher. "I've looked at the lineup for next week," host Nick Cannon says. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD "All of the people are great. The semi-finals can be the toughest because people still haven't chosen their favorites. By the finals,Scrubs new release they have."

"Everyone is going to have to step it up," Scrubs box set Mandel said.

Three acts that didn't advance to the Scrubs dvd set semi-finals chatted with TV Squad after the show.

"We pretty much knew we weren't going Frasier on dvd forward," said Shemoni of the Kruti Dance Academy when she and her team were Frasier dvd set called up on stage alongside magician Michael Grasso. "He's fantastic. If we were in Frasier dvds Las Vegas we'd want to go watch him, but being here was a great experience."

"It was amazing to be on the show again," Bleach DVD said Nikki Derousseau, one of the RNG dancers. "We tried our best with our Buy Bleach DVD second chance. We're going to stay together. We hope that we get our name out Bleach DVD set there more and get gigs."

And just what does RNG stand for? Dragon Ball Z DVD set "Rated Next Generation," Derousseau explained. "Our choreographer came up with Dragon Ball Z complete DVD the name. It means we're the next generation of dancers to come about."

"We proved to ourselves that we can Disney dvd box set take acts that we usually take 5 to 10 minutes Disney 100 years of Magic to do and squeeze them down to 90 seconds," said Jenn O. Cide of Swing Shift Side Show. "It's really hard. What we do Walt Disney DVD is so critical. One slight step can be deadly, even fatal."
Back to top Go down

On the Scene: 'America's Got Talent' Wild Card Results
Page 1 of 1