Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 526' Semi-Finals Results Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 526' Semi-Finals Results Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 526' Semi-Finals Results Recap   'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 526' Semi-Finals Results Recap EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 2:50 am

Due to a prior engagement, The Simpsons DVD I was not able to recap the show live last night The Simpsons DVD Box Set (thanks to Piet Levy for stepping in). I watched it prior to the results The Simpsons DVD Season show and I must admit I would have Xed most of the acts as Piers did. Most performances were rather disappointing, as the contestants The Simpsons Box Set seemed to take a step back instead of a step closer to greatness. My favorite was Prince Poppycock!

As I posted on my Twitter account South park dvd box set earlier tonight my picks to go through this week: Prince Poppycock, Michael South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com Grimm, ArcAttack, Antonio Restivo and AscenDance.

Did America vote as I would have? Did yourDisney DVD Set favorites get a pass to the next round? Let's find out!| Disney dvd

First up to learn their fate Disney dvd collection were ArcAttack, Dan Sperry, Future Funk and Kristina Young. For the first time Family Guy DVD this season, Nick announced that none of these acts are moving on to the next Family Guy round! It isn't surprising that family guy dvd series America didn't vote for Kristina Young -- even if her rendition of 'Poker Face' was the version from 'Glee,' which surely a lot of viewers Hayao Miyazaki Animation got compared to the judges -- since her singing was really poor. As for Dan, his magic Hayao Miyazaki Movie trick was badly executed last night as it was way too obvious that he cut a fake arm. Future Funk Hayao Miyazaki box set weren't that much better during their performance, but the cuteness factor could have played in Criminal Minds DVD box set their favor. I'm a bit surprised that ArcAttack didn't get to move on as they offered us another solid and Criminal Minds DVD season interesting performance. But maybe voters thought that their performances Criminal Minds box set were too similar, thus not worthy enough to move on?

It was time for the first guest performance. One Tree Hill DVD Thanks to 'AGT' for bringing Recycled Percussions back. The stage setting One Tree Hill DVD Box Set rocked even though it lead to some rather unusual camera shots that made me One Tree Hill Box Set dizzy. Their bit with the ladders rocked! It was unique, well executed and fun to watch. If you want more of Recycled Percussions, they'll be performing at the Las Vegas MGM Grand from Aug. 30 to Sept. 30.

Even if the main reason Jimmy Fallon performed Cold Case DVD this week was to promote the 'Emmys,' it was refreshing to see a comedian perform during Cold Case a results show. Did we ever have a guest comedian perform in any of the previous Cold Case DVD Set seasons? When Jimmy announced that he would be doing impressions of his favorite comedians, I expected him to start his act à la Ronith. That would have CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set been hilarious, no? Fallon offered us a solid and spot-on performance that CSI Las Vegas DVD made the audience, the judges, myself and surely most of CSI Las Vegas Box Set the folks at home, laugh out loud.

AscenDance and Anna & Patryk were asked looney tunes dvd to the stage next. Young dancers Anna & Patryk are moving on! I may not have picked them in my Top 5 for last night, but they gave solidWarner Bros Cartoons DVD performances every week, which is why Piers, and America, wanted them to move on. Too bad for AscenDance. A better song Warner Bros choice last night may have changed tonight's results.

The last guest performance Naruto DVD of the evening was from singer Kylie Minogue. Naruto She performed her new single 'Get Outta My Way.'

Next up were Michael Naruto dvds Grimm, Prince Poppycock and Taylor Mathews. All three were told they are moving on! This news it not really surprising Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set considering that all three singers have been fan or judge favorites so far, have performed well, and improved since their audition.Dragon Ball Z DVD

Finally, Antonio Restivo, Christina and Ali,Bleach DVD and Connor Doran came to the stage. Nick told Antonio that the road ended hereBleach for him. After the usual commercial break, the judges voted. Piers voted for Christina & Ali. Howie voted for Bleach DVDs Connor. Sharon once again had the task to break a tie. She voted for Christina & Ali. The sisters have a better chance than Connor to win as his act, even if Frasier dvd amazing, is too limited. I hope the show brings him back as a guest performer for Frasier the finale.
Back to top Go down

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 526' Semi-Finals Results Recap
Page 1 of 1