Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Rubicon' Is Not Boring (and Neither is 'Mad Men')

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Rubicon' Is Not Boring (and Neither is 'Mad Men') Empty
PostSubject: 'Rubicon' Is Not Boring (and Neither is 'Mad Men')   'Rubicon' Is Not Boring (and Neither is 'Mad Men') EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:44 am

I have a theory I'd like to Futurama DVD Box Set share with you: everybody in the world has ADD.Futurama DVD Discuss.

That's the only explanation I can Futurama DVDs come up with for the growing theory that AMC's 'Rubicon' is "boring." Boring? Really? I'm going to assume that because 'Rubicon' is a quiet thriller -Married with children DVD- the kind that is all about quiet moments and tension and moodiness and striking married with children cinematography -- an intelligent, introspective drama. And people find it "boring." What do people want? Car chases? married with children box set More explosions? Vampires?

Yes, 'Rubicon' is a show that you actually Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set have to watch closely, not while you're surfing on your laptop or making dinner. Of course, I think all shows are like that, but it's especially true of Medium DVD a show like 'Rubicon,' which really relies on quiet moments and tension and an ongoing Medium1-6 DVD puzzle plot and a variety of characters you have to keep track of.

But some TV fans and TV critics are finding Thomas and Friends it "boring." PopEater called it "plodding," TV.com called it "a snooze," and Thomas and Friends dvd The Boston Herald says it will "cause sleepiness."

I can only guess that this reaction is Disney DVD Set because people have gotten so used to the way Disney dvd collection TV dramas are now, with their quick editing and break-neck plot developments. There's a theory that because of Disney movies the Internet and quick editing and cell phones and instant messaging and texting The Simpsons 1-21 DVD and the way everything in the world has sped up, our minds are actually being rewired. We can't sit with The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD a good book or a long article anymore without getting fidgety or distracted or getting the urge to The Simpsons DVD Set check our e-mails. I think it's happening in the way we watch television, too.
Back to top Go down

'Rubicon' Is Not Boring (and Neither is 'Mad Men')
Page 1 of 1