Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seven Things to Love About Sunday's 'Rubicon'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Seven Things to Love About Sunday's 'Rubicon' Empty
PostSubject: Seven Things to Love About Sunday's 'Rubicon'   Seven Things to Love About Sunday's 'Rubicon' EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:10 am

Recently, I wrote up Six Reasons to Save 'Rubicon.'One Tree Hill DVD After Sunday's excellent episode, I think the show is even more worth saving, One Tree Hill DVD Box Set so definitely tell your friends about this gripping intelligence saga and One Tree Hill Box Set make some noise about it online (Twitter, message boards, Facebook, etc.).

Below are just a few thoughts about Sunday's Cold Case DVD episode, also presented in a numbered list. Given other pressing demands on my time, Cold Case DVD Set I wasn't able to write a long analysis (a white paper, if you will), but Cold Case DVDs I hope what's below will serve as a jumping-off point for your comments and reactions Cold Case DVD Season to what happened Truxton, Kale, Will and the rest of the API crew on Sunday.

So, here are my Top Seven Things to Love CSI Las Vegas DVD about Sunday's 'Rubicon':
7. There was a lot of plot movement in this episode, CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set in which the evil cabal's ultimate plan was revealed, but there were still some CSI Las Vegas Box Set small but excellent moments for the API team, from Miles' bureaucratic dustup with the clueless outsider to Tanya's backsliding moment (she did eventually looney tunes dvd pop a pill she found in her pocket). Christopher Evan Welch brought Warner Bros Cartoons DVD a certain quiet poignance to Grant's interrogations of Kateb's relatives Warner Bros (I can't imagine Grant was any more successful with girls than Kateb was), and he may Warner Bros DVD have had the best line of the episode. "Why don't we have stuff?" he wondered as Naruto DVD the FBI took over a gym with lots of the kind of stuff we used to see all the time Naruto on '24.' As fun as it was to buy into the fantasy of '24' -- i.e., the idea that Naruto dvds "stuff" and technology and a willingness to get Medieval on suspects will bring Naruto box set success every time -- after watching 'Rubicon,' I now believe that the Katebs buy Naruto dvd of the world are more likely to be caught thanks to the work of diligent Naruto dvd set analysts pondering stacks of paper.

6. 'Meet Me in St. Louis'? Really?! Damn it, I suspected all along that Judy Garland was involved!

5. The slow build of tension throughout Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set the episode, which was ratcheted up significantly in the last six minutes or so, Dragon Ball Z DVD was wonderfully effective yet fit perfectly into 'Rubicon's' brooding mood. Dragon Ball Z We got the slow reveal of Kateb's bomb-making equipment, which wouldn't have been half as scary had Dragon Ball Z DVD collection it be put front and center in the first act. If Will hadn't been sent on a fool's errand to New Jersey, he might have found a Bleach DVD link between Tenaz and Bloom, the Atlas McDowell errand boy, much sooner. Truxton Bleach DVDs assigned him to the New Jersey detail for that very reason though, and the fact that Will discovered what Kateb was up to just as the plan came together was Buy Bleach DVD a pulse-pounding moment, capturing a national nightmare and Will's personal worst-case scenario.

4. After seeing the picture of Kale and Maggie Frasier dvd with Katherine, Truxton's hand was shaking as he tried to light his illicit smoke.Frasier dvd season When Truxton Spangler's hand is shaking, you know it just got real.

3. Michael Slovis' terrific direction was Frasier complete dvd once again the visual cornerstone on which the rest of the show's structure was built.Scrubs dvd box set Even as it opened up to give us glimpses of the wider world (Kateb in Texas, Will and Grant in New Jersey), Scrubs dvd season 'Rubicon' was still a study in contrasts, with the theme of constraint versus space as Scrubs dvds prominent as ever. We weren't still lost in the canyons of lower Manhattan, but Will, Katherine and Kateb all found themselves in small rooms decorated in dull browns; Kateb and Truxton found themselves, at different points, looking through Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD constrained slats into small slices of the outside world. Hushed interiors allowed the atmosphere of dread and curiosity to percolate,Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Slovis' eye for evocative compositions never deserted him. The way that Grant Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection and Kateb's high-school friend, Virginia, were framed in black against the white walls of the cafeteria was poetic and even beautiful.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection After a period of restless searching,Nip tuck dvd season the scene said visually, he had come to see the world as black and white, Nip tuck dvd even as the woman who'd known him struggled reconcile that idea with the Nip tuck dvds vivid memory of the struggling human being she remembered.
Back to top Go down

Seven Things to Love About Sunday's 'Rubicon'
Page 1 of 1