Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'The Big Bang Theory' Season 4, Episode 1 (Premiere) Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'The Big Bang Theory' Season 4, Episode 1 (Premiere) Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'The Big Bang Theory' Season 4, Episode 1 (Premiere) Recap   'The Big Bang Theory' Season 4, Episode 1 (Premiere) Recap EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:41 am

Everyone's favorite band of nerds is back!The Simpsons DVD

While it was comforting to welcome the ultra-geeky The Simpsons DVD Box Set crew of 'The Big Bang Theory' back into our homes on a new night, the season 4 The Simpsons DVD Season premiere wasn't exactly the funniest episode we'd ever seen. It did, however,The Simpsons Box Set manage to eke out a few laugh-out-loud moments.

It's been four months since Sheldon struck up The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD a relationship with Amy, his female counterpart, and the couple -- dubbed "Shamy" The Simpsons 1-21 DVD -- hasn't truly progressed beyond e-mail, texts and fantasies of conceiving a child via a surrogate. Penny chauffeurs Sheldon on his first-ever date with Amy and is horrified as the two social misfits fail miserably at South park dvds normal human interaction. We found their cold, clinical banter amusing at first, South park seasons but, in truth, it quickly grew tedious. After all, one Sheldon is more than South park dvd enough.

Meanwhile, Wolowitz "borrows" a robotic Disney DVD Set arm from NASA and the crew puts it through the paces, | Disney dvd using it for a series of mundane tasks like holding napkins and serving food. But, horn-dog Wolowitz Disney dvd collection eventually sinks to a new perverted low by using Disney movies dvd the machine as a pleasure device and gets his you-know-what Disney box set hopelessly stuck. Leonard and Raj then come to the rescue in arguably Disney dvd the funniest scene of the episode:

Raj: "You slipped and fell into a robot hand?"Family Guy DVD
Wolowitz: "Yes."
Raj: "Penis first?"Family Guy
Wolowitz: "Yes. Now help me!"
Leonard: "I'd suggest a lubricant, but I have a feeling family guy dvd series you fell on some of that as well."

Oh, Wolowitz. We saw this coming. Why didn't you?family guy dvd box set

Leonard and Raj then rush Wolowitz (and the still-family guy seasons 1-8 dvd attached robot arm) to the emergency room where he's freed from its clutches by family guy 1-8 dvd a quick-thinking nurse. But, true to form, Wolowitz doesn't learn from his near-brush with castration and somehow gets caught a second time.

Finally, despite the revelation during dinnerHayao Miyazaki Animation of Amy's inordinate number of sexual encounters, Sheldon later announces Hayao Miyazaki Movie that he intends to proceed fathering a child with her. But, Penny quickly puts Hayao Miyazaki box set the kibosh on his plans by threatening to tell his mother. Ever the consummate mama's boy, Sheldon, of course, backs down. This begs the Criminal Minds DVD box set question: Will a relationship between the emotionally-stunted Sheldon Criminal Minds DVD season and humorless Amy ever grow to include any sort of intimacy? We think that's unlikely,Criminal Minds box set especially given Sheldon's aversion to physical contact, but only further episodes will tell.

Other Funny Moments:

- Sheldon, on the possibility of having children One Tree Hill DVD with his new girlfriend: "Amy pointed out that, between the two of us, our genetic material has the One Tree Hill DVD Box Set potential of producing the first in a line of intellectually superior, benign overlords One Tree Hill Box Set to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow." Wolowitz: "I'm guessing that future historians will condemn us for not taking this opportunity to kill Sheldon."

- After learning that Sheldon is embarking on Cold Case DVD his very first date, Penny offers: "OK. Well, then, there's a couple of things you should Cold Case probably know." Sheldon: "I have a master's degree and two doctorates. The things I should know,Cold Case DVD Set I do know."
Back to top Go down

'The Big Bang Theory' Season 4, Episode 1 (Premiere) Recap
Page 1 of 1