Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WWE Superstar The Big Show Talks About Comedy And Kissing Guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

WWE Superstar The Big Show Talks About Comedy And Kissing Guys Empty
PostSubject: WWE Superstar The Big Show Talks About Comedy And Kissing Guys   WWE Superstar The Big Show Talks About Comedy And Kissing Guys EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 2:59 am

WWE fans know the 7-foot, 400-plus pound Paul Scrubs dvd Wight as The Big Show -- one of the most dominant wrestling superstars of the Scrubs dvd box set last 15 years.

But through the years, Wight has shown Scrubs dvd season he's not just a looming ogre. He is also a gentle giant with a knack for comedy,Scrubs dvds appearing regularly on 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien' and stealing scenes with cameos in movies and TV shows.

The Big Show has his first starring role Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD in the upcoming film 'Knucklehead,' the first comedy produced by WWE Studios. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse To promote the film as well as 'WWE Friday Night SmackDown's' move to the SyFy Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection network, The Big Show talked to TV Squad about Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection getting laughs, his favorite Conan O'Brien moment and kissing dudes.

First of all, I have to ask, how did they ask Nip tuck dvd season if you would kiss a guy in 'MacGruber'?
I got the script and saw Nip tuck dvd the part in it. None of the others guys wanted to do it. Obviously.Nip tuck And I'll do anything for comedy, so I went for it. I've been married 12 years, Everybody loves Raymond dvd so I wasn't worried about what people thought about my sexuality.Everybody loves Raymond It gives my friends something to tease me about. But as any of my Everybody loves Raymond dvds friends will tell you, I'm the first one in a room to joke about myself. Ben 10 DVD I love to get everyone laughing. So, yeah, I really appreciate everyone atBen 10 Box Set 'MacGruber' for giving me such a memorable Ben 10 DVD Set part in a hilarious movie.

Have WWE fans given you flack about it?24 1-8 DVD Set
No, not really. It's mostly been my friends just busting my chops. I feel like wrestling fans just laugh and say, "Big Show, 24 DVDs you're crazy." They know me by now.
Some of my favorite TV moments of you took place on 'Late Night with Conan O'Brien.' Do you have any favorite appearances from those shows?
Yeah, I loved doing 'Conan O'Brien.'Prison Break DVD Conan started as a writer, so he is always thinking of ways to make his guests Prison Break funnier. He just constantly feeds you lines. I think my favorite was when I played Prison Break DVD Set a babysitter for hire. The premise was if you're kid is acting up you can Prison Break DVD Box Set hire a WWE superstar as a babysitter to set them straight. That one still makes me laugh.

When you began doing sports entertainment, CSI New York DVD did you have any aspirations to do comedy?
I don't think so. I've always been a fan of it. CSI New York DVD Season But when I started back in 1995, humor was not as much a part of sports entertainment.CSI New York DVD box set Especially my character, you know, I was The Giant, the force to be reckoned with, the baddest new guy around. My character has been an evolution, Ghost Whisperer DVD where my own natural personality started to shine through more and more.Ghost Whisperer DVD box set I always go for the laugh in my everyday life.
Ghost Whisperer box set

Are there any comedians you look towards for inspiration?
When I was younger, I loved the big physical guys, Futurama DVD Box Set Chris Farley, Belushi, John Candy ... Louie Anderson tells one of my favorite Futurama DVD jokes: "Sorry I sweat so much but, if I don't, I'll explode." And then I've been through Futurama DVDs the same stages as everyone else with Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock, Robin Williams .married with children box set.. Actually one of my favorite comedians was Robert Schimmel. I love his Married with children DVD and Dennis Leary's ability to rant and make it so funny.married with children

Watch The Big Show take on Jack Swagger on Friday Night Smackdown!
Back to top Go down

WWE Superstar The Big Show Talks About Comedy And Kissing Guys
Page 1 of 1