Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kate Voegele Talks the 'One Tree Hill' and 'Life Unexpected' Crossover, Facebook Stalking Exes and More

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Kate Voegele Talks the 'One Tree Hill' and 'Life Unexpected' Crossover, Facebook Stalking Exes and More Empty
PostSubject: Kate Voegele Talks the 'One Tree Hill' and 'Life Unexpected' Crossover, Facebook Stalking Exes and More   Kate Voegele Talks the 'One Tree Hill' and 'Life Unexpected' Crossover, Facebook Stalking Exes and More EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:57 am

It's hard to tell what Kate Voegele's day 24 1-8 DVD Set job actually is. As a top-selling musician, she's released two albums and 24 DVDs toured around the world. As an actress, she's played musician Mia Catalano 24 Hours DVD Season on 'One Tree Hill' for four seasons. To make things more confusing,24 Seasons 1-8 DVD the songs Mia sings on the show are actually Kate's.

When Voegele called TV Squad last week from Prison Break DVD Set her family's home in Ohio, she said fans are very good about separating Kate Prison Break DVD Box Set from Mia. "That's what I wanted from the start -- for this to be a great way Prison Break DVDs of exposing my music to everybody but also for people to see [my acting and singing] Prison Break complete box set as separate. It can be so hard to be taken seriously as both. I think 'One Tree Hill' has done a great job of helping me figure out how to show Prison Break DVD Season people that I'm able to do both things."

Tonight, fans of another series will see Kate CSI New York DVD box set show off both her talents when The CW broadcasts a crossover episode that CSI New York DVDs brings Mia and her fellow 'One Tree Hill' character Haley to a fictional music festival CSI New York box set on 'Life Unexpected.' Read on for Kate's thoughts on Facebook stalking exes,Ghost Whisperer DVD season playing Mia in a new setting and getting back into the studio to Ghost Whisperer DVDs record her third album.

What can you tell us about the crossoverGhost Whisperer 1-5 DVD episode?
At this point in 'One Tree Hill,' Mia is at a breaking point. She's upset that her ex-boyfriend is dating this new girl who is Futurama Box Set a nemesis to Mia -- they kind of hate each other and are being really catty. Futurama DVD Season She has a voodoo doll, she's stabbing the voodoo doll, she's freaking out, Futurama 1-5 Box Set she's spying on them. And Haley, who is one of her best friends and a big sister figure to Mia, says 'That's it, dude, you've got to get out of town. We're going to play a show somewhere.'

Usually fans would see that scene but Disney movies dvd they wouldn't actually get to see the show. Whereas in this case,Disney cartoons dvd when 'One Tree Hill' is over they can watch 'Life Unexpected' and voila, Disney animation dvd there's the show. It's a really cool, seamless crossover.Disney films dvd I think it's really well done. It was super natural -Disney classics dvd- not supernatural, in that kind of sense [laughs].

Was it weird to play Mia in a new setting?Disney classic movies dvd
For sure -- in a good way. For me as an actor, I'm really learning more and more -- now that it's my fourth season on the show -- just how to be the character. I remember Dakota Fanning Married with children DVD said something like ' As an actress, I'm basically playing the same game I used to play in my backyard when I was a kid, just now there's cameras married with children box set there.' That's kind of how it felt. Being in Vancouver on this new set I was able to fall into Mia's character even more. I felt like 'Okay, I'm married with children dvds not being Kate here. I'm playing a Kate song, but I'm being Mia.' She feels more and more real with every episode I do.

What's it like to play your own songs as Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set a fictional character?
It's an interesting blend. I wondered when I got the role -Medium1-6 DVD - would it be better if I was playing Kate Voegele? But I think fans are able Medium DVD Box Set to separate Kate Voegele as a musician and Mia as this character who is a part of Tree Hill. The music is the same, but it's the bridge between the The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD two. Rather than confusing people, it's just connected two things I've been doing my career that have both been great. Luckily the writers have The Simpsons 1-21 DVD made Mia this cute, likable character. They've been good to me. They could've The Simpsons on DVD made her some slutty, really crazy, skanky chick who's slept with everyone's boyfriends--

Like Alex.
Yeah! But instead they helped me out and made her this fun, relatable character.
Do you have any fun stories from theSouth park dvds 'Life Unexpected' set?
One of the days it rained pretty heavily -- we had shot a bunch of outdoor stuff for the concert the day before, which South park dvd set was beautiful, and then it downpoured the next day. But mostly it went South park on dvd smoothly. The cast was so cool. Brittany, who plays Lux, had me call her mom South park box set because she said her mom is so obsessed with my music. She was like 'You have to call my mom!' She was so cute. So I talked to Brittany's mom.
Back to top Go down

Kate Voegele Talks the 'One Tree Hill' and 'Life Unexpected' Crossover, Facebook Stalking Exes and More
Page 1 of 1