Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what'd you do today?

Go down 
+20
rokkapoo
ckile
how attractive!
notdoneyet
sidekick
ichthuz
Austin
theguy
Meowth
yailikesocks
Existential Cat
atomiccheeseburger
franky
kirsty
fairydust
Kelticmaddox
Cath
screams
High Voltage
yasminspired
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

what'd you do today? Empty
PostSubject: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 1:37 am

=)

went to work, and they put me on fountain! which is scooping icecream and making sundaes and everything. and it's really fun lol.

it ended up being a pretty stressful day and I got down.

but then I went out to dinner after work, and that was neat!

and now I convinced my friend to call the cops, because she thinks she ran into a murderer.

your turn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:40 am

I............................................. hung out with some friends, got water poured on my crotch, ended up awkwardly cuddling with my friend for like an hour while we talked about dead relatives....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:39 am

High Voltage wrote:
I............................................. hung out with some friends, got water poured on my crotch, ended up awkwardly cuddling with my friend for like an hour while we talked about dead relatives....

Awesome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 3:41 am

Not so much what I've been doing today, since today has already begun for me... but I decided to pick Kierkegaard back up. I still have no clue what he's talking about, but I felt it's about time I actually got round to reading something intelligent. I'm so illiterate that people should be forming mobs and persecuting me with pitchforks in the streets.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:46 am

I woke up.
I got on my computer.
I am posting.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:09 am

screams wrote:
I woke up.
I got on my computer.
I am posting.

2nd'd

To be followed later by going to work at Texas Art Supply, the most do-nothing job in the universe. The most I ever do is walk around for about an hour and make sure things aren't falling off shelves or that all the pen colors aren't all mixed up, at which point I'm usually told to stop working.. I then sit and listen to music and play sudoku and talk for the remainder of my shift.

Best job ever... for the worst work ethic ever.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 11:30 am

I'm going to be spending my day preparing for a mission trip to Mexico tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 12:39 pm

Last night was awesome:

Worked, then me and my friend Hannah, Mike and Andrew went to Great Falls (big park along the potomac river with woods and trails and huge rocks and rapids, etc) at like 11:30pm. We were trying to see the meteor shower, but we only saw a couple shootings stars. Still fun though, we smoked a couple bowls and talked.

Today is boring so far:
Work and work. But I might hang out with my special friend Carlos tonight.
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
High Voltage

High Voltage

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:12 pm

Woke up at nine AM, put on jeans... then got back in bed and fell asleep till one.

Excellent.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm

yea right, adam, your illiterate!!! cold day in hell when that happens.

AND.......

on the way to my job interview i asked God if it should be for me, then to let it fall right in my lap. and waaaalaaaaa!!!!!! the lady offered me the job. she said her mom (who knows me from my job at the elem. school) said i would be wonderful. a few friends said that too.

so i got the time i wanted (8am-4:45), plus the age group (toddlers). i'll start in a week or two i think.

YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:14 pm

Congratulations Gail!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 2:28 pm

That is AWESOME. I'm really happy for you, Gail, you deserve it. cheers

My today? Friends, good food, and beer. For what more could a guy ask?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:12 pm

so i had orientation today for way more hours than it should have been...
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:24 pm

got picked up around noon and went out to eat with a couple friends. then came back to my friend's house and we've just been chilling. we made rice krispies and wrote birthday wishes into them with m&ms. neat!
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:02 pm

Cath wrote:

To be followed later by going to work at Texas Art Supply

lol i used to think it was the best thing ever that i could buy just ONE marker color there, or mix and match stuff. i drove by there today!

today i:
- woke up really early and went to houston with my mom
+ bought a red skirt
+ ate vegan lunch with my mom's hippie natural health friends
+ ate a delicious popsicle!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:41 pm

I work at the one by Baybrook mall. I've never been to the Montrose store, but I get the feeling they don't like us much. They have some pretty tight stuff there though.. I like all the neat papers.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 3:28 pm

I worked (a whole lot of filing, cuz there's nothing else to do), came home, took a bubble bath... What a day
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:15 pm

I bought a few DVDs, something I haven't done for a very long time... well over a year, in fact. But, these were second hand, so they weren't too corporate and I'm making use of the waste of the Empire.

I also got my hair trimmed, and now it looks tidier. Although I kinda hate it that freshly-cut hair takes about a month to get accustomed to your head.
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:03 pm

What DVDs?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm

Once
Lost in Translation
The Science of Sleep
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:13 pm

mmmm, Gael Garcia Bernal. I need to see that movie again. I have not seen Lost in Translation but I feel as if it is one of those movies that I must see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm

A couple of people told me that Science of Sleep was a must-see, but I honestly found it uncaptivating. A large part of the problem was that I couldn't really relate to or identify with the main protagonist, and I found his love interest somewhat dry and unremarkable. It struck me as one of those films which has great potential; an awesome concept, if only it had been executed well enough.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:39 pm

Cath wrote:
I work at the one by Baybrook mall. I've never been to the Montrose store, but I get the feeling they don't like us much. They have some pretty tight stuff there though.. I like all the neat papers.

oh! hah i've never been inside the baybrook one, but i think i've driven by a few times.

today i slept, watched old episodes of project runway, hung out with friends who haven't moved yet and did laundry. not the most exciting of days!
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:45 pm

I don't wanna type everything again so I'll put what I just said in a conversation to Mark.......

I took an awesome bubble bath today, shaved with my awesome razor, got my awesome stuff, got some free samples!!!!!!, laughed a lot, giggled at church with Kelli about a baby that was eating loud, giggled with Cameron at church cuz Pastor prayed "God, help us to have dove's eyes which are so attractive to you" (long story), went to Sonic after church with my three favorite people to hang out with, and finished the night off at Cameron's house, where I made an awesome TV remote tower, which Doug knocked over and hurt my wrist with, and then I had to build it again and yell at Cameron when he moved and it fell....and then I convinced him that I'm NOT mean, and he admitted I was right. And I got a crappy award for something (long story) and my boss is coming back to work tomorrow so I can have stuff to do, and I'll be in loans part of the day tomorrow so I'll have even more to do.

Crap, most of that doesn't make any sense to most of you. Oh well!
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 9:58 pm

do you like cameron, or vice versa?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? Empty

Back to top Go down

what'd you do today?
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next