Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Little Secrets

Go down 
+4
tylersixx
ichthuz
PostSecret
Kelticmaddox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PostSecret

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Little Secrets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 31, 2008 6:56 pm

I'll never hear from her again, nor will she ever hear from me.

But I wonder if she knows that I still care.

I wish I could tell her how sorry I am that things didn't work out between her and her girlfriend.

I'll never even know if it was a serious relationship or not.

Nor will I ever know if I myself was anything more to her than mere amusement.

Maybe some things are best not known at all.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 1:58 am

I have dreams where she dies and I usually smile, and then I wake up smiling.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 10:45 am

I've yet to hit twenty and already I'm tired of this life.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 7:04 pm

sometimes i enjoy looking at myself in the mirror
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 8:38 pm

PostSecret wrote:
sometimes i enjoy looking at myself in the mirror
who the fuck doesnt
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 8:50 pm

Yesterday I went home drunk with a girl I didn't even know, and slept with her in her bed.

I mostly took an interest in her because she looked like a girl I knew from school who was a good friend of mine..So it kind of felt like sleeping with my friend, only it could have been a psycho killer.

I'm glad things didn't get too involved...because I don't think I was really that turned on by her, and she was looking for a more involved relationship.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:12 pm

I really wish I could believe there was anything remarkable about me.

I wish that, on a daily basis, I wasn't so plagued by a deep, piercing, and utterly miserable loneliness.

There doesn't seem to be any real point to my day-to-day living, even though I guess I pursue a lot of stuff. All of it just seems to mask my own hopelessness.

What's even more pathetic is that I'm left to put this up on Post Secret because I am unable to find a single fucking person who cares about any of this.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 11:48 pm

so many of the same general thoughts. should make everyone feel a little less alone.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 12:57 am

I feel lost sometimes. I don't know what I feel, I don't know what I am supposed to do, and there are some things I haven't felt in a long time, and when I start thinking about this, I get depressed. Depression is one of the few emotions I know I feel.
Back to top Go down
Secret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:15 pm

I think I'm going to die soon. I don't really mind that so much, but it's the fact that I feel I've done so little with my life that's worse. I've got a bottle of pills just waiting in the bathroom. It'll probably be soon.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:34 pm

^ don't do it! text me instead, i'll talk to you
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:54 pm

yes, that ^

you can always talk to me...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
tylersixx

tylersixx

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 15, 2009 12:55 am

**^ honestly mate, it's mickey mouse bullshit. you can be the most boring, inept person in the world, but you've got more ahead of you worth seeing. people younger than you who want nothing more than to live die every day. taking your own life is shameful to them and you should really think beyond yourself if you don't know that. If it's really that bad, contact me, I dont' care who you are, a young life is more important than anything anyone could be doing.

**tylersixx and persons of his character are not responsible for the results of the advice or tough love he gives. he/they are exempt from legal penalties of information given or received.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:59 pm

This will sound kind of contradicting to a lot of the posts in here but a lot of you seem so happy from day to day. I envy a lot of your lives. Especially Ben. Already getting married and never seems to complain. Sometimes I want to stop posting here so I won't be jealous.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 9:53 pm

^^ in my experience, sun and rain both come suddenly, hang in there.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 17, 2009 8:30 pm

I genuinely appreciate your comments in here.

I'm starting to grow jealous of everyone's lives. I was playing a video game with a friend and when he left I became overwhelmingly depressed because I know he's leaving to go spend time with his girlfriend who lives with him in his own apartment away from his family and I'd give anything for that and am incredibly fearful, after watching my mother go through relationships like water only to be married for her third time in her mid-fourties, that I'll never have a relationship, and that my focusing so intently on it only pushes it further away.. like a child who hugs an animal they love until they suffocate it.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 2:18 pm

once i got romantic relations out of the center of my life, life got about a thousand times better, and i was generally pretty fortunate in that area. find other things.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Well, I've held this off for long enough. Question: is it weird to want to talk to someone on Facebook that you've never met before?

To go into detail, there's this girl that I added on Facebook a while back when I went to college. I added her because I was adding random people from my college that had similar tastes in music/movies/whatnot because I was bored, lol. Anyways, I stopped going to that college a while back. I never did actually meet the girl while I was going there, so I just never thought about it. So anyways, the other day I was casually looking at people's profiles on Facebook (once again because I was bored), and I stumbled onto her's and realized that we seemed to have a lot in common, not to mention that she's extremely cute. It's pretty obvious that I'm probably never going to meet this girl in person with the way things are going. The place I work is near the college and I see just about everyone from that college there at least once, except her. So with that in mind as weird as I know this is going to sound, should I contact her somehow? I never wanted to because I know it would be weird and Facebook isn't supposed to be a dating site (not that I want to date her, I just think she's interesting and would like to possibly meet her and talk to her). I just always wondered if maybe there was a way I could message her or something without coming off as a weirdo. Any advice?

Well, that wasn't so bad. Thank God for PostSecret.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 7:04 am

I would say go for it, you have nothing to lose.

I actually met a girl via facebook once when we were both posting on a group forum and she sent me a message, we only dated casually for a month or two but it was still a fun experience.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 pm

No reason meeting people on facebook should be any different than meeting people on a forum or whatever else.....I met my current boyfriend on punkreviews, mwahahaha.
Back to top Go down
TheManifoldCuriosity

TheManifoldCuriosity

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:28 pm

I met my last girlfriend through MySpace. She turned-out to have many psychological issues, but still...!
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 2:29 pm

^HAHAHA. That struck me as really funny for some odd reason.
Back to top Go down
PostSecret

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 1:32 am

PostSecret wrote:
Well, I've held this off for long enough. Question: is it weird to want to talk to someone on Facebook that you've never met before?

To go into detail, there's this girl that I added on Facebook a while back when I went to college. I added her because I was adding random people from my college that had similar tastes in music/movies/whatnot because I was bored, lol. Anyways, I stopped going to that college a while back. I never did actually meet the girl while I was going there, so I just never thought about it. So anyways, the other day I was casually looking at people's profiles on Facebook (once again because I was bored), and I stumbled onto her's and realized that we seemed to have a lot in common, not to mention that she's extremely cute. It's pretty obvious that I'm probably never going to meet this girl in person with the way things are going. The place I work is near the college and I see just about everyone from that college there at least once, except her. So with that in mind as weird as I know this is going to sound, should I contact her somehow? I never wanted to because I know it would be weird and Facebook isn't supposed to be a dating site (not that I want to date her, I just think she's interesting and would like to possibly meet her and talk to her). I just always wondered if maybe there was a way I could message her or something without coming off as a weirdo. Any advice?

Well, that wasn't so bad. Thank God for PostSecret.

Thanks everyone by the way. I guess I'm going to try and message her and see what happens. Any advice on what to write so I don't end up coming off as some kind of internet weirdo? I guess that's kinda my biggest fear.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Just....act like a normal person. If that creeps her out...well...that'd be kinda weird.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 21, 2009 6:25 am

just repeatedly insist you're not the internet weirdo and you're laughing at yourself for doing this. it works.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Secrets   Little Secrets - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little Secrets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next