Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)

Go down 
+3
kirsty
franky
fairydust
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 11:46 pm

ichthuz wrote:
High Voltage wrote:
Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 N815550410_3356169_3120
Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 N119300336_30427312_1267
?

A: The girl in the picture where I look like a fucktard is Shane Claibornes girlfriend.

B: You don't know Suzy LaDue?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:35 pm

my mom's letting my younger sister's friend (who was kicked out of her house) spend the night here. and as she was walking in she just said "thank you so much."

sweet on both counts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

this cute old lady came up to the fountain and said "I just wanted to say, you guys make the best hot fudge sundae in the world." I wanted to hug her!
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:41 pm

At Christmas play practice, a little girl, completely out of nowhere, in the middle of someone's line, looked at me and said "I love you!" I was almost speechless, but managed "I love you too" somehow, and then a few other kids (not wanting to be outdone) yelled out "I love you, too!!!!" Gosh. It made me realize again why I do what I do.
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 pm

my roommate spent all day cleaning up our disgusting apartment and getting groceries
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:01 pm

today my friend joy told me that if someone had to tell her something she was doing wrong or correct her/teach her something, she would want that person to be me. that really made me smile. and then my friend charlie was like "kirsty i love being around you. you always make me laugh. it never fails," and then this other boy was like "yes i totally agree"

oh also, my friend ben who is i think maybe gay or if not he's very very metro said "kirsty, i like your dress and scarf combo today. very hip." and i lol'd but it was nice of him to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm

yasminspired wrote:
this cute old lady came up to the fountain and said "I just wanted to say, you guys make the best hot fudge sundae in the world." I wanted to hug her!

awwwwwwww.......sweeeeeeeet!!!! i want one of them!!!
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 12:43 pm

hahah *hug!*
or did you want the sundae? =P

kirsty wrote:
oh also, my friend ben who is i think maybe gay or if not he's very very metro said "kirsty, i like your dress and scarf combo today. very hip." and i lol'd but it was nice of him to say.
lolol, I love gay guys.

today my sister said "I'm so glad we get along and I don't want to punch you in the face all the time." what a sweetheart.

Last edited by yasminspired on Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:29 pm

double possst.

my friend dustin sent me a text that said "yasmin, you are my arabian nights." hahaha, even if that doesn't seem funny, believe me when I tell you he's hilarious. he is my white christmas.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 15, 2008 3:08 pm

Last night it was freezing raining (freezing raining sounds dumb) and my brother and I left Cameron's house where we three plus Andy were all hanging out. The roads were AWFUL and I only live like 5 minutes from Cameron but it took like 20 minutes to get home and it was freakin scary. And a few minutes after we got home Andy called to make sure we got home ok, and a couple minutes later, Cameron texted to make sure we got home ok. It was nice. [/lame]
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:43 pm

sometimes i touch my own heart.....

i took a holiday tablecloth and christmas decorations to work to put on 92 yr old lady's christmas tree because she didn't have enough. i'm only there friday nights. then i took ingredients to bake butter balls to her house and baked two cookie sheets of them and left her a plate. poor lady has no one. no family, just us caregivers there 24 hrs a day 7 days a week.

damn.......at $22/hour...that's expensive for her!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)   Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things that touched your heart (a kinder, gentler thread)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2