Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Go down 
+14
Cougar Hands
Austin
deudbus
how attractive!
franky
john
tylersixx
Kelticmaddox
kirsty
sidekick
TheManifoldCuriosity
High Voltage
TheOptimist
screams
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Empty
PostSubject: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

Could everyone please give us a list of all the previous names you might have had posting in this community over the years? I know that I know plenty of you, but when we move people change their names... it's so mind boggling.

I have always been screams. I've posted through the evolution from cpunks>kx>thb>thb2>thb3>ohlovely. I think I got that evolution line right. SO YEAH, who is everyone?
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:52 pm

Well, I've only been around since the previous version of THB and I used the same name.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 11:56 pm

CP: High Voltage Punk
KX: High Voltage
HB1: High Voltage
HB2: High Voltage
OL: High Voltage

Damn, Ben, if you don't know me by now you sure as hell ought to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
TheManifoldCuriosity

TheManifoldCuriosity

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-02

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:13 am

THB: Angel of Music
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:11 am

High Voltage wrote:
CP: High Voltage Punk
KX: High Voltage
HB1: High Voltage
HB2: High Voltage
OL: High Voltage

Damn, Ben, if you don't know me by now you sure as hell ought to.

Oooh, High Voltage PUNK, now I know you!
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 am

without this thread, I would have forgotten that I used other names!

I think on CP, I was just Frolf Yourself To Death and Sidekick Suicide. Since then I've just been sidekick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:45 am

mines been the same, aside from the while before i had the boxes.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:13 am

hmmm i don't remember, i used to use ohmyrobots i think back in cp days or uhhh i forget, maybe humanskulls
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:40 am

I've ALWAYS been kelticmaddox.
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:43 am

always been tylersixx since joining this community.

screams, shmo, sidekick, yvonne and I are the real OGs holding this shit down since like....2003? maybe 2002?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:25 pm

mine were all pretty gay.

jaz_is_me.. remember that one? haha

i dont really remember all of mine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:26 pm

tylersixx wrote:

screams, shmo, sidekick, yvonne and I are the real OGs holding this shit down since like....2003? maybe 2002?

i was there too!
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 pm

Yeah, but you're less important. Laughing

Gosh, I forget when I joined cpunks. I think around 03 or 04.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 12:32 pm

ya freakin jerk!

Smile
Back to top Go down
john

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:45 pm

i dont post too much here anymore, but i've been around since the beginning as well...

cp - mysoncid/johniecid
kx - johniecid
thb - lohnathonwebbs

almost forgot...

cr.net - riotofwords
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/johniecid
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 pm

jazzyjunebug wrote:
tylersixx wrote:

i was there too!

ME TOO!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:33 pm

im trying to think of my punkreviews name, but i really cant remember. i am also not too sure of the name i had on thb.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Well.......what's your name?
Back to top Go down
how attractive!

how attractive!

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:58 pm

CP: Skidding Kats? I think? I don't remember, I didn;t post much and was really young, haha.
THB1: Miedo
THB2: best ever? Or something like that
CR.NET: Used to be otherkid45 but am now how attractive!
OL: Used to be Rayquazaaa now I'm how attractive! (obviously)
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:03 pm

how attractive! wrote:

CR.NET: Used to be otherkid45 but am now how attractive!

So that was you! I remember the name "otherkid45" back when I posted on CR.net.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:15 pm

I am new to thb community, but I use to post as jesusfreakrock over on cr.net. Now I am duedbus, like here.
Back to top Go down
Austin

Austin

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-08-14

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:33 pm

cp- algernon
kx- algernon
thb- austintegrity
ol- austin
Back to top Go down
Cougar Hands

Cougar Hands

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:57 pm

Tmassey Tallahassee on everything before this site.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 pm

^ I think I saw you say that once before and I was surprised. I thought you were just a new member.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 1:05 am

tylersixx wrote:

Ahem, representing since 2002.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next