Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Go down 
+14
Cougar Hands
Austin
deudbus
how attractive!
franky
john
tylersixx
Kelticmaddox
kirsty
sidekick
TheManifoldCuriosity
High Voltage
TheOptimist
screams
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cougar Hands

Cougar Hands

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-21

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:15 am

screams wrote:
^ I think I saw you say that once before and I was surprised. I thought you were just a new member.

Haha I'm not surprised, I don't post nearly as often as I used to
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-08-11

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:40 am

Btw, ever since I first read your name, Tmassey Talawhatever, I've always wondered what it meant.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
atomiccheeseburger

Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:44 am

CP - Seth the Superhero
KX-present - atomiccheeseburger
CR.net - atomiccheeseburger/Chairman Meow/A cool poster!

I've been around since 2004, does that count as OG?
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:33 pm

screams wrote:
Btw, ever since I first read your name, Tmassey Talawhatever, I've always wondered what it meant.

It was a nickname his friends had for him.
Tmassey = Thomas
Tallahasee = rhymes with Tmassey!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 5:49 pm

Talawhatever? Come on, Ben, you can do better than that.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 12:13 am

I couldn't remember how to spell it and I didn't feel like looking back on his post to make sure it was correct. It would be rather silly if I typed it out with one L and two S's or something when I could just look at it to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Cougar Hands

Cougar Hands

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-10-21

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 8:36 pm

Haha my friend called me T-Massey to the Tallahassee once at lunch, and I was in 9th grade so it seemed like a decent name to me. I outgrew that name a while ago, it seemed way too juvenile and tweeny after a few years.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:21 pm

I was duckie99 I think. I may have been just duckie as some point... probably not. and now I'm this.

I haven't jumped around as much as some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 8:48 pm

I've been franky the whole time. I'm either boring, or....no, that's gotta be it. I'm boring.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:01 pm

you're not in mexico.
Back to top Go down
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:07 pm

Actually, she is. Just not the Mexico you are thinking of.
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 10:19 pm

Haha, I actually thought the same thing when I first came here. I was like "does she really live in Mexico?"
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
screams

screams

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 12:42 pm

yasminspired wrote:
I was duckie99 I think. I may have been just duckie as some point... probably not. and now I'm this.

I haven't jumped around as much as some of you guys.

I think you were duckieee at one point.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 3:06 pm

no way! I believe that it's possible, but how weird that I don't remember! thank you for being my memory benjamin.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:10 pm

tylersixx wrote:
you're not in mexico.

I'm offended that you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:10 pm

deudbus wrote:
Actually, she is. Just not the Mexico you are thinking of.

Thanks for sticking up for me to that bully.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:35 pm

lol awwww
Back to top Go down
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 4:58 pm

Very Happy No problem, haha.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:01 pm

Haha, Yasmin, that was definitely not the response I thought I'd get. It was thoroughly amusing.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:13 pm

good, I like being unpredictable!
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm pretty predictable...to people who know me.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:45 pm

III don't know what I am =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:51 pm

pregnant.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 5:55 pm

sigh. hahahah.

^that kind of sums up everything you make me feel.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 6:03 pm

Hahahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next