Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Go down 
+14
Cougar Hands
Austin
deudbus
how attractive!
franky
john
tylersixx
Kelticmaddox
kirsty
sidekick
TheManifoldCuriosity
High Voltage
TheOptimist
screams
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 1:26 pm

I used to be goffsterthemobster.

I joined CP in fall of '04, then in the summer of '05 quit visiting.

Now I'm Existential Cat, arch-nemisis of Gravitational Dog.
Back to top Go down
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:05 pm

this thread is making things so clear
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm

I forgot to mention that I was TheCovenantProgress on the CR.net forum. Seems like I remember having bad blood with some of you on that forum, but I have changed a lot since then.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
deudbus

deudbus

Number of posts : 174
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 6:50 pm

I remember you from over there... I don't remember any bad blood, though...
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 7:02 pm

yasminspired wrote:
sigh. hahahah.

^that kind of sums up everything you make me feel.

like morning sickness? lol

as for me... once a fairy, always a fairy.

on firestream.net i'm fairydust too
on cr.net i'm megahope before that, just plain hope
Back to top Go down
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 10, 2009 10:12 pm

deudbus wrote:

I think I got into it with a couple of people from here. I think Caleb mostly, and KeroseneDonut, who doesn't even post here, but I know was from the ChristianPunks forum. I think I remember blowing up at Yvonne over something stupid a long time ago. But that was back in my fundamentalist/Christian rocker days, so I apologize to those of you whom I squabbled with.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
tylersixx

tylersixx

Number of posts : 239
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 1:32 pm

i wonder how KD is doing
Back to top Go down
how attractive!

how attractive!

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:03 pm

tylersixx wrote:
i wonder how KD is doing
Pretty well. He posts regularly on CR.net, and I'm his friend on facebook!
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 3:41 pm

TheOptimist wrote:
deudbus wrote:

I think I got into it with a couple of people from here. I think Caleb mostly, and KeroseneDonut, who doesn't even post here, but I know was from the ChristianPunks forum. I think I remember blowing up at Yvonne over something stupid a long time ago. But that was back in my fundamentalist/Christian rocker days, so I apologize to those of you whom I squabbled with.

I really got into it with a bunch of people back in the day. I love most of them now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.   I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3