Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bluebarry

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2009-08-27

Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie Empty
PostSubject: Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie   Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie EmptyWed Mar 10, 2010 11:06 pm

After four years as serialCurb your enthusiasm dvd series killer Dexter Morgan's other half on the simpsons dvd season Showtime's hit Dexter, Julie Benz's on-screen alter ego was South park dvd is on sale at www.cartoon77.com murdered in one of the year's most jaw-dropping season finales. Disney dvd box set But with a recurring role on ABC's family guy dvd and her new romantic comedy Uncorked, Benz is proving life Disney dvd collection after death can be sweet, even funny.
I got my start in comedy years ago and then Joss Whedon looney tunes dvd discovered me and made me a dramatic actress," she says. "Everybody views family guy dvd seriesme now as a dramatic actress and people forget that I'm actually Dreamworks animation DVDfunny."
Desperate Housewives extends Julie baby einstein dvd collection Benz's role
In Uncorked, airing Saturday at 9/8c on Hallmark Dawson’s creek dvd Channel, Benz shows off her comedic chops as Johnetta "Johnny" Prentice, Aladdin dvda workaholic CFO who finds life (and love) outside the boardroom on a married with children dvd business trip to California's wine country.
Between Uncorked and Benz's recurring role that 70s show dvdon Housewives, she's busier than ever. "Johnny is definitely the career woman Naruto dvd in me," she says. "I love what I do. I am most comfortable on-set the office dvd box setworking and Johnny is obviously most comfortable in the boardroom, Everybody loves Raymond dvdworking. She's the extreme of that for me."
Julie Benz joins ABC's new super the shield dvd box set
Despite the marked differences among career Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD woman Johnny, stripper-with-a-heart-of-gold Robyn and the recently slain Rita, Nip tuck dvd seasonthe 37-year-old Benz says there's a common thread in all three roles. "They're all parts of me. I possess Curb your enthusiasm dvd series their sensibilities in me, just different parts are Dragon Ball Z DVD Boxsetaccentuated. If you take the nurturer that's inside of me and multiply by 100, that's Rita," she says. Gundam DVD Collection"
Back to top Go down

Life After Death is Sweet for Uncorked's Julie
Page 1 of 1