Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tyson: I'm the Smartest and Strongest Player in Survivor His

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose2

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2010-03-15

Tyson: I'm the Smartest and Strongest Player in Survivor His Empty
PostSubject: Tyson: I'm the Smartest and Strongest Player in Survivor His   Tyson: I'm the Smartest and Strongest Player in Survivor His EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:18 am

After a week off, Criminal minds Survivor: Heroes vs. Criminal minds dvdVillains returned with ousters on both the criminal minds seasonVillains and the Heroes tribe.criminal minds episode On the Villains team, Criminal minds series dvdRussell Hantz returned to his Samoa Criminal minds dvd collectionglory days when he pulled criminal minds season 5out a hidden immunity idol after criminal minds season 4getting a warning from "Boston Rob"criminal minds tv Mariano. However, Curb Your Enthusiasm complete series Russell floored his tribe Seinfeld complete seasonmates when he opted against using the idol CSI Las Vegas complete seasonto save himself, instead saving ally Parvati Shallow. Medium season The move could have cost Russell his spot on the island,csi miami box set but the big move sent rival Tyson Disney dvd collectionApostol home instead. Disney box setThe 30-year-old spoke with Michael Jackson DVD CollectionTVGuide.com about why he blames himself for being blind-sided, Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collectionwho he wishes he had voted for instead, The shield dvd seasonand how far he thinks his teammates Grey's Anatomy dvd seasonwill make it.

Watch full Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasonsepisodes of Survivor

TVGuide.com: get smart complete seriesWhat was the vibe at tribal council when Russell the west wing complete seriesgave the immunity idol to Parvati?
Tyson Apostol: Bones dvd season I knew I was screwed at that point. buffy the vampire slayer complete series I was like, "Ah crap.Buffy the Vampire slayer dvd Play it cool, Tyson. stargate atlantis dvd Play it cool." ... I knew had it. six feet under complete seriesCoach told me he had it The Wire box setand he had told Coach so The Sopranos complete series dvdit wasn't a surprise. Boston Legal box setIt was 100 percent sure. Sons of anarchy dvd releaseThe surprise was that he stood up, Monk dvd seasonpanicked and then gave it to Parvati.

TVGuide.com:The Closer dvd season Is it hard to leave the game Mad men dvd season in a blind side like that?
Tyson: I guess MacGyver complete series I get credit for taking bleach box set out the smartest and strongest six feet under complete seriesplayer in Survivor history: the simpsons complete season myself. I am the only one smart enough true blood dvd season or strong enough to do that. mash complete seriesIn that respect, it is kind of a bummer that cold case box setI did that to myself but in the same respect, sopranos complete series I can't be mad at anybody one tree hill dvd seasonso I'm not going to be bitter and write a blog glee season 1 dvd box set about it for the rest of my life, Merlin series dvdwhich is what many Merlin box setSurvivors have done.

TVGuide.com: dollhouse dvd seasonWhat do you mean you rome series dvddid it to yourself? What was the one thing you could have changed?
Tyson: I should have Homicide: Life on the Street dvd just stuck with the original The Vampire Diaries dvd releaseplan instead of switching my vote JAG dvd season ... I was supposed to vote The Prisoner complete seriesfor Russell but I switched to Parvati because father ted box set I wanted Parvati gone more than Russell. Sex and the City box setI had actually told Russell, La Femme Nikita dvd season"We're voting three-three on you. How I met your mother dvd seasonSo you need to either Everybody hates Chris dvd seasonplay the idol or vote Parvati yourself so that she's gone." Because I knew with Russell's Remington Steele dvd seasons alliance gone, he would have nowhere to go but to me. At the last moment I thought, well, if Danielle and Parvati are smart, they're going to vote Russell to save themselves and then Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonRussell [will play the idol] ... I felt like I had Heroes dvd seasonsmore of a connection with Russell maybe Lost dvd box setthan with Parvati or Danielle. I didn't tell anybody I was voting that way. Stargate Atlantis dvd box setThere wasn't a single person in Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd season the world who knew I was going to switch my vote.

Survivor's Tom: Dark Angel dvd season"It's a tough way to go out of the game"

TVGuide.com: Dawsons Creek box setWas there anything else you Desperate Housewives dvd seasonwish you would have Scrubs dvd season changed or you could have changed that House MD dvd seasonwould have allowed you to stay?
Tyson: The other thing Entourage dvd seasonis that we could have done was Dexter box setgotten four people and voted against The office complete season Danielle because nobody would shaun the sheep dvd box set
have assumed that we'd go for Danielle like that. All I would have to do is vote the way I told everyone The dead zone complete seriesI was going to vote and that would have been enough.

TVGuide.com: You said women's murder club box setthis play will make help Russell get respect in the tribe but is there a chance this will put a bigger target on remington steele dvd season his back?
Tyson: It could work both ways. I think him giving the whole speech about being honorable and learning it from Coach would probably win Coach over a little bit, but everyone else might want him gone more now.

TVGuide.com:Everybody hates Chris dvd season You're a very strong player so how will the tribe feel your absence?
Tyson: I think pretty much at each challenge, Remington Steele dvd seasonsit was me or Rob that was winning it for them. Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonTo put everything on Rob is a big chore. Rob and I are definitely the stand-out performers so for them to lose something Heroes dvd seasons like that is definitely going to take its toll, I imagine.

TVGuide.com: Lost dvd box setWhich teammate surprised you the most on the Villains' tribe?
Tyson: I was most Stargate Atlantis dvd box setsurprised about Rob and I think most people would probably say that, except Russell,Buffy the Vampire Slayer dvd season who obviously hates Rob to the core and madly jealous of him.Dark Angel dvd season When I watched Rob's seasons, Dawsons Creek box setI really thought this guy needs to go early, he Desperate Housewives dvd seasonand I are going to clash and it's not going to be good. Meeting him in person, Scrubs dvd seasonI was like, this guy's actually really cool. I think he shocked a lot of people ... I know that all he wants to do here is win, House MD dvd seasonwhether it's the challenge or the money and I can support that.

TVGuide.com:Entourage dvd season Which of your teammates do you think has the best chance of winning?
Tyson: The alliance that Dexter box set I was in still has the numbers, The office complete season but I was kind of the glue that was holding it all together. So if they can hold it together, I think they'll shaun the sheep dvd box setgo far because there's still five of them as opposed to three [in Russell's alliance]. I was holding two portions of it together and if it falls apart, anything can happen.The dead zone complete series If Rob can get to the finals, I think that nobody left in the game can beat him in a tribal council. women's murder club box setI think he's got the numbers and he has people that like him enough and even people that aren't in his alliance probably would vote for him in a final tribal council ..remington steele dvd season. The game is so unpredictable that you never know. I can tell you who can't win the game. I would say Rupert would have a very hard time winning the game and Russell Merlin series dvdwould be virtually impossible. Danielle and Parvati rome series dvdwould have a very tough time winning the game in a tribal council.
Back to top Go down

Tyson: I'm the Smartest and Strongest Player in Survivor His
Page 1 of 1