Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ousted 'Survivor: Nicaragua' Contestant Didn't Know Who Jimmy Johnson Was

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Ousted 'Survivor: Nicaragua' Contestant Didn't Know Who Jimmy Johnson Was Empty
PostSubject: Ousted 'Survivor: Nicaragua' Contestant Didn't Know Who Jimmy Johnson Was   Ousted 'Survivor: Nicaragua' Contestant Didn't Know Who Jimmy Johnson Was EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 3:08 am

It's never fun to be voted off 'Survivor' -Disney films dvd - even less so when you're the first castaway sent packing. But that's lifeDisney classics dvd in reality TV-land, folks; someone's Disney classic movies dvd got to go.

With the wrinkle of 'Survivor: Nicaragua' pitting The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD the old guys vs. the young guns, any misstep could have contributed to the first The Simpsons 1-21 DVD ouster. Naturally, all the contestants were sizing each other up and trying to The Simpsons Complete Box Set pinpoint the weak links. And, whether it was justified or not, one such castaway The Simpsons on DVD was plucked from the ranks a mere three days after donning a Nicaragua buff.

Who barely got a chance to join the others South park dvds in stripping down to his/her skivvies? Read on to get the scoop.

Warning: Spoiler Alert!South park dvd season

"I don't know that I'm naive," a seemingly naive Wendy Disney movies dvd Jo DeSmidt-Kohlhoff said on last night's first episode of 'Survivor: Disney dvd Nicaragua.' "My brother calls me sheltered," she smiled and then revealed that Disney animation dvd even her husband didn't have high hopes for her success in the competition. Disney dvd box set "He thinks I'll be the first to be voted off because Disney 100 years of Magic I talk a lot," she rambled. Well, turns out that Mr. Walt Disney DVD Kohlhoff sure knows his 'Survivor.'

After her AARP card-carrying elder tribe,family guy dvd box set Espada, lost the first immunity challenge, it became painfully obvious that the 48 family guy dvd complete year-old goat farmer from Fromberg, Mont. was going to have her torch snuffed family guy dvd seriesmere moments after it was lit -- despite the fact that she'd already formed an family guy seasons 1-8 dvd alliance with swim coach Holly.

How does it feel to be the first to go? How annoyed Hayao Miyazaki dvd was she that Holly flaked on their pact? And what compelled her to babble Hayao Miyazaki dvds a tad incessantly at Tribal Council? DeSmidt-Kohlhoff answered these questions Hayao Miyazaki Collection and more during a phone interview today. Here's what she had to say for herself:

You say in your CBS bio that you dislike, stuck-up, rude,Criminal Minds DVD dishonest, know-it-all people. Did any of your tribe mates fit that bill?
[Giggles] Um, yes. There were people who fit that bill.Criminal Minds DVDs I'd rather not elaborate, I'll let people wonder. And let the tribe mates wonder who I'm thinking of.

Were you surprised that Holly turned on you One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 when she'd been the one to initiate the alliance in the first place?One Tree Hill DVDs
No. I was questioning whether I trusted her or not. I couldn't blame her, why would she want to be in an alliance with One Tree Hill DVD someone who was on the outs? Plus, it was obvious that [she wasn't going to honor the alliance] because she wouldn't talk to me and she didn't even want to be seen with me.

I don't blame her. I blame myself for not being myself.Cold Case DVD I wanted to stay laid back but I should've been the real me.

Do you think your tribe should Cold Case DVD Season have played the Medallion of Power?
I really don't think it would've made any difference. Cold Case box set I think we did not have a good strategy. We didn't talk to each other during the puzzle, we didn't communicating, we had poor team work. CSI Las Vegas DVD We had one leader (Jill) and no one was supposed to interject and argue with the leader. CSI Las Vegas DVD Season That's how Jimmy Johnson told us to be.
Back to top Go down

Ousted 'Survivor: Nicaragua' Contestant Didn't Know Who Jimmy Johnson Was
Page 1 of 1