Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Apprentice winner praises boss

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Apprentice winner praises boss Empty
PostSubject: Apprentice winner praises boss   Apprentice winner praises boss EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:37 pm

Apprentice winner Thomas Ben is saying all the right things about his new boss.Disney dvd set|Disney dvd

Ben last night became the first winner of The Apprentice New Zealand, beating out 13 other hopefuls including fellow finalist David Wyatt for a job with Wellington property magnate and series host Terry Serepisos. family guy dvd|family guy

His new position comes with a $200,000 salary package including a BMW and luxury accommodation. Warner Bros DVD

The 35-year-old divisional manager from South Auckland emerged as the overwhelming fan favourite, endearing himself to the public and his competition for his humility and dedication to his family. Dreamworks animation DVD| Dreamworks animation

Last night, Serepisos said: "Tom, you remind me a lot of myself. You've come from nothing and you've had to fight for everything. I believe you're going to continue that battle for me at Century City. Tom - you're hired." baby einstein dvd collection

Ben told Stuff.co.nz he was flattered by the comparison. Dawson’s creek dvd box set

"I think that's a huge compliment. Mr Serepisos has done fantastically well for himself and I'm really happy and real proud to be working closely with him." American dad dvd

The father of five was unconcerned about reports that Serepisos was in financial difficulty and said he couldn't be more proud of his new job or his new boss. Aladdin dvd| Aladdin

"He is a good man and he's got a huge heart and I'm well aware people are taking pot shots at him. It's easy to throw stones from the couch but he had the guts to step up and do the show and he gave an average New Zealander an opportunity to come and work for him. Naruto dvd|Naruto

"I've got nothing but respect for that man and I'm very grateful." Dragon Ball Z DVDs

Ben said he had learned of his success about an hour before the show after Serepisos had pulled him and Wyatt aside to explain his choice. Dragon Ball Z DVD set

However, he hadn't believed the job was his until he saw it played out on screen at a party for all the contestants and their families. Bleach DVD and Bleach

"Even now I'm sitting here thinking, 'Holy heck, I can't believe I've taken it out'. I'm the first Apprentice." Frasier dvd| Frasier

Ben said they had recorded the final scene, with both he and Wyatt winning, several times due to the pair's poor acting abilities. Mickey Mouse DVD

While he knew the public were supporting him, he said it wasn't a popularity contest so he never felt over confident. teenage mutant ninja turtles dvd| teenage mutant ninja turtles

Pleased with the way he had carried himself on the show, Ben said the hard work would begin now following his gruelling 13-week trial on national TV.

"I'm very much aware that what I've won is the opportunity to work hard for Mr Serepisos and do a job. Nip tuck dvd season

"It's not like winning lotto, I can't retire, I've got a lot of hard work ahead of me and a lot to prove." Everybody loves Raymond dvds

Ben said he still had to finish out his job with his current employer of 10 years but he hoped to get to Wellington with his family as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down

Apprentice winner praises boss
Page 1 of 1