Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First Ousted 'Top Chef' Contestant Talks About Cocky Challengers and Eric Ripert

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

First Ousted 'Top Chef' Contestant Talks About Cocky Challengers and Eric Ripert Empty
PostSubject: First Ousted 'Top Chef' Contestant Talks About Cocky Challengers and Eric Ripert   First Ousted 'Top Chef' Contestant Talks About Cocky Challengers and Eric Ripert EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:29 am

Going home the first week The Simpsons Box Set is never easy, and the first eliminated "cheftestant" The Simpsons dvd season on 'Top Chef: D.C' said, "I feel I've let down myself,the simpsons dvd box set my family and supporters. the simpsons dvd I didn't expect this the simpsons to happen and I just prayed the simpsons dvds I'd make it through the first week or two."the simpsons seasons dvd

But the contestant isn't the simpsons complete dvd box set one to give up, adding, the simpsons complete season "I've found that every negative experience the simpsons complete seasons dvd that happens to you makes you grow the simpsons complete dvd in a way that you never know the simpsons box set or anticipate could happen."the simpsons on dvd

Read on to see what he the simpsons new release or she had to say about getting the boot, a certain cocky competitor and the addition of acclaimed chef Eric Ripert to the judges table ...

When his Maple Mousse South park dvd box set Napoleon failed to tickle the judges'South park dvd taste buds, 42-year-old dreadlocked John SomervilleSouth park dvd season, the current Chef de Cuisine South park dvds at The Lark in West Bloomfield, South park seasons Mich., was the first cheftestant South park complete dvd told to pack his knives.South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com

The two-time James South park dvd set Beard award nominee, who holds a Bachelor's degree South park on dvd in engineering South park box set (but was still unable to figure out those pesky GE Monogram ovens), South park new release spoke to reporters today about being the first one booted, Angelo's attitude and facing the judges face to face.
Eliminations make us think about last meals, what would yours be and why?

With a last meal, Disney DVD Set you often want something Disney dvd that's going to be comfort food Disney dvd collection that's going to last you into Disney movies dvd eternity. I'd love to have my mom's Disney box set buttermilk pancakes with butter Disney dvd and maple syrup. Disney collection I just love pancakes. Disney cartoons dvd Even here at The Lark restaurant, Disney animation dvd we make arctic char pancakes Disney on dvd and lobster pancakes. I call them Johnny cakes occasionally.Disney dvd box set

Guess your experience Family Guy DVD with the "lack of maple flavor" Family Guy in your dessert didn't turn you family guy dvd series off syrup forever! family guy dvd box set What were you most looking forward to during your time on 'Top Chef?'family guy dvd complete

I was really looking forward to family guy box set being able to share with America my cooking style. family guy dvd set I was hoping to be able to compete a but family guy on dvd more and be able to show a distinctive stye family guy new release that's not been featured on 'Top Chef.'

What did you think about them adding looney tunes dvd Eric Ripert to the judges panel?Warner Bros Cartoons DVD
I love Eric Ripert and I Warner Bros think he'll help to increase the female viewership of the show!Warner Bros DVD
What have you had longer, your dreadlocks or your culinary career?

They're almost the same age but the culinary Criminal Minds DVDcareer is a little older. The dreads are an original organic expression of myself [and are] Criminal Minds DVD box setsomething that stimulates conversation -Criminal Minds DVD season- they're mischievous guys sometimes. Criminal Minds DVD season Obviously the show tapes ahead of time and you've been home for a while,Criminal Minds DVDs what are you up to? I've come back to Michigan and the attention that I've gotten in the local newspapers and on Bravo TV has stimulated a lot of talk in the Detroit area. [Since] I was the only chef from the Midwest, a lot of people were hoping I'd make a good showing.

When reviewing your dessert, One Tree Hill DVDTom Colicchio kept saying that it didn't reflect who you are. One Tree Hill DVD Box Set What do think of that? I think the dish was One Tree Hill Box Set an interesting dish. Using One Tree Hill DVD Season a homegrown element in a dessert capacity not normallyOne Tree Hill DVDs seen and then garnishing it with tropical fruit One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 and macadamia nuts maybe doesn't One Tree Hill new release show who I am, but in the end I think it does show an eclectic taste. And, the flavor profile is there. That could be a great dish, if done properly. that I was taken aback by his Ron Artest-style poses after the win.

Based on your brief time on the show, Cold Case DVD who do you think is the most talented chef there?Cold Case

From what I saw, I think I'm the most Cold Case DVD Set talented. Being the first one eliminated, Cold Case DVDs it might be a tough one for you reporters to swallow but that's how I feel now.Cold Case DVD Season

Were you surprised that you were the first one eliminated?Cold Case box set

Absolutely. I really thought i had a real Cold Case new release good chance to win. [I was sure that] the combo of the interesting flavor combinations I use and my technique would be to my advantage. I thought if I could get through the first two rounds I'd have a chance of winning.
Back to top Go down

First Ousted 'Top Chef' Contestant Talks About Cocky Challengers and Eric Ripert
Page 1 of 1