Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 512' Vegas Week Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 512' Vegas Week Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 512' Vegas Week Recap   'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 512' Vegas Week Recap EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:01 am

Sadly, I'm pretty sure The Simpsons DVD Howie is right. Not only did they probably The Simpsons DVD Box Set send a superstar home, but they The Simpsons DVD Season sent a few more questionable The Simpsons Box Set acts to the Top 48.

One novelty though, the judges were The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD able to stick to the predetermined number The Simpsons 1-21 DVD of 48 acts going through to Hollywood. Usually, The Simpsons Complete Box Set they are so unable to decide that The Simpsons on DVD they add an act or two.

Time to review The Simpsons DVD Set the final Vegas Week performances!The Simpsons DVDs

DangerSouth park dvd box set

- 'Power Rangers'-South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com in-the-making Kung Fu Heroes South park dvd once again offered us a flawless South park dvd season and professional kung fu act.

- The knife thrower, South park dvds Nick Pike, and Jeremy, all upped their game and offered South park seasons acts that were daring, entertaining and somewhat South park complete dvd frightening to watch. Nick's craziness entertained me more. South park dvd set Juggling with a flamed torch and two huge knives South park on dvd while having a hood over his head and walking on sharp pieces of brokenSouth park box set glass sprinkled with gasoline was South park new release surely his most dangerous act.

Kid Dance
Disney DVD Set
- Both dance troupes offered | Disney dvd once again solid performances. Disney dvd collection However, RNG's routine seemed Disney movies dvd a bit too similar to their audition Disney box set with just different outfits.Disney dvd

Vocal GroupsDisney collection

- Sadly, we saw very few of Disney cartoons dvd the vocal groups perform. New Directions Veterans Choir's performance featured great Disney animation dvd vocals and harmonies but their performance Disney on dvd was probably not flashy enough for the Disney dvd box set judges' taste.

- Sisters Christina Disney 100 years of Magic and Ali gave it their all again Walt Disney DVD this week. For girls who were told they could never sing, they do have some fantastic pipes!

Novelty actsFamily Guy DVD

- The finished product of Erin Family Guy Barylski's painting act was not that good -family guy dvd series- the judges had to ask her what it was! When comparing her family guy dvd box set act to painter Maricar, at least the latter's family guy dvd complete moves as she paints are a bit more entertaining.family guy box set

- I'm really impressed that family guy dvd set Rick Smith Jr. can actually cut/break things by family guy on dvd throwing playing cards. They must have extremely sharp edges, no? Sadly for Rick, family guy new release he couldn't get that last balloon to pop, which had the judges freak family guy seasons 1-8 dvd out a bit as they were afraid they would get injured family guy 1-8 dvd by the rather close-to-them balloon.

- I can't believe that Ronith changed Hayao Miyazaki Animation his act totally just because Piers didn't like his audition. Hayao Miyazaki Movie But what I can't understand is why the judges put him through, Hayao Miyazaki box set as his Vegas sketch was NOT why he was put through to Vegas,Hayao Miyazaki dvd plus it wasn't really funny. He was better at impressions .Hayao Miyazaki dvds.. even if he wasn't that great at that either.Hayao Miyazaki Collection

Bands

- We didn't see many of the bands perform. Criminal Minds DVD box set From the quick montage we've seen, the violinists playing Criminal Minds DVD season 'Bad Romance' seemed really good. Criminal Minds box set Harmonik sounded a bit off, especially when their lead singer Criminal Minds DVDs was singing the long notes in 'You Raise Me Up.' Their performance Criminal Minds DVD was not as magical and entertaining as their audition.

- I really don't get Airpocalypse. One Tree Hill DVD Their act was fun once, but twice it's One Tree Hill DVD Box Set too much. What they do is not a talent.

Male singersOne Tree Hill Box Set

- Nick and the judges were right One Tree Hill DVD Season when saying that the male singers category One Tree Hill DVDs was the biggest and most competitive one. All singers in this group gave One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 good performances. It was surely not One Tree Hill new release an easy choice to make.
Back to top Go down

'America's Got Talent' - 'Episode 512' Vegas Week Recap
Page 1 of 1