Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Mad Men' - 'The Rejected' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Mad Men' - 'The Rejected' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Mad Men' - 'The Rejected' Recap   'Mad Men' - 'The Rejected' Recap EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 3:12 am

Several years ago, when I was trying to The Simpsons DVD Box Set find any way I could to make ends meet, I participated in a lot The Simpsons DVD of market research groups. I'd go and listen The Simpsons DVD Season to a market research expert talk to us about some product in a board room in front of a giant window and microphones, much like the scene South park dvd box set tonight with the expert talking to the SCDP women about Pond's Cold Cream. And something Don said absolutely rings true,South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com that people in these groups will say anything -- "blah blah blah, just to be South park dvd heard," as Don said.

Not that I ever did anything like that, of course (cough). But this episode made me flashback to those days.

I can point out a few instances of characters Disney DVD Set being "rejected" in this episode (besides | Disney dvd Joyce's envelope saying that): Don being rejected by Allison when he wanted her to write her own reference, Disney dvd collection Joyce getting rejected when she wanted to make out with Peggy, Pete being rejected when the Clearasil account Family Guy DVD goes away. Of course, I think that most episodes of 'Mad Men' have elements of rejection in them, so the rejection didn't really stand out in any particular Family Guy way, but I understand where they were saying.

This was really the first episode where I had this family guy dvd series horrible feeling that Don was going to be the guy falling off of the building that we see in the opening credits. I don't know if that's supposed Hayao Miyazaki Animation to be a preview of something that will happen in the show itself -- perhaps in the series finale -- or just a cool, symbolic way to open every Hayao Miyazaki Movie episode, but with Don not being able to do much right and his having problems with women and his divorce and Anna dying of cancer and Allison quitting, Hayao Miyazaki box set he's not having a good season four.

And his drinking now has a sad edge to it. It's not just the retro, relaxing thing we've grown accustomed to on this show.

And there are lots of things changing in the looney tunes dvd 'Mad Men' world. This was an episode that truly felt sixties-ish. Or should I say, mid-sixties-ish. Where the first few seasons Warner Bros Cartoons DVD were all about it still kinda looking and feeling like the '50s, this season is showing us how the '60s changed everything: Jan Warner Bros and Dean songs, more pot smoking, Vietnam, civil rights, and now in this episode Peggy getting involved with new, younger friends who go to parties attended by pretentious ARTISTES that love Warhol and abhor advertising. I can't stand people who don't Warner Bros DVD like advertising, and really wished Peggy had kicked the guy in the groin when he dumped on her career.

Back to top Go down

'Mad Men' - 'The Rejected' Recap
Page 1 of 1