Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Big Brother 12' - 'HoH #3 Conclusion, Nominations #3' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Big Brother 12' - 'HoH #3 Conclusion, Nominations #3' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Big Brother 12' - 'HoH #3 Conclusion, Nominations #3' Recap   'Big Brother 12' - 'HoH #3 Conclusion, Nominations #3' Recap EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 3:55 am

Thursday night's live 'Big Brother' 24 Hours DVD episode left both us and the house hamsters hanging. The hamsters were hanging ten; we were simply hanging.24 Hours Yes, it was the first endurance Head of Household competition of the season. As with many competitions in the past, the basic chore was enhanced with rain, wind and, in this case, gobs of shaving cream.

There was a twist to the comp -Prison Break DVD- the first five people who drop out or accidentally fall are the Haves for the week. They'll enjoy good food. Prison Break Whomever wins HoH always eats. But the four last surfers before the HoH win will get 'BB' slop and CSI New York DVD whatever America throws their way to eat. It might CSI New York DVD Season just be a winner for the losers.

After watching Monet being evicted two or Ghost Whisperer DVD three times again -- both in black and white and in color -Ghost Whisperer DVD box set- we got to the meat of the competition. Some folks, like Hayden, who -- despite his HoH reign -The Simpsons Box Set- have little or no target on their backs, don't The Simpsons dvd season really need to win this comp. Andrew's target has certainly lessened since his escapades the first week or so, but his religious food Futurama DVD Box Setrestrictions don't mesh with 'BB' slop: Futurama DVD It's not kosher. Brendon and Rachel are the two biggest targets for the Married with children DVD majority of the house, yet only married with childrenBrendon can compete.

It sounds like the perfect storm, Medium Seasons 1-6 DVD Box Set doesn't it? Not surprisingly, Kathy (the Barney Fife of Medium DVD female cops) dropped out first. She already knows that Matt could be holding her vote to evict him against her. Either she just doesn't care or she's really Thomas and Friends that inept. I believe it's a mix. She's a floater and doesn't tend Thomas and Friends dvd to think of the big picture. Even though she's a floater, she sank a bit in that moat. Lane went down shortly after Kathy. The Simpsons DVD I think his motive might be food. No one is really targeting him, The Simpsons DVD Box Set but the guy is huge and needs to eat!

Kristen went down, then Hayden threw the South park dvd box set comp and made his exit. It was down to one last Have slot. South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com Then came Britney. Despite her close relationship with Monet and the fact that she was the initial target last week before winning the Power of Veto, Disney DVD Set she's not sitting too shabbily with Disney dvd collection the others. Amazing, isn't it? On the Have Not side, Enzo was the first out and looked like he wanted to family guy dvd series give himself "the face." Brendon, who made family guy dvd box set sure we knew of his size 13s, slipped and fell next, crushing his dreams of saving himself and his woman that he loves after a week.

With the competition down to Hayao Miyazaki box set the most unlikely trio -- Andrew, Matt and Ragan -Hayao Miyazaki dvd- it looked like at least Ragan and Matt could last forever. Size seemed to be a problem for the comp and Andrew was definitely having a Criminal Minds box set hard time with it. Ragan promised him safety, yet Andrew stayed hanging. Criminal Minds DVDs That is, until he slipped and fell. Thankfully, America voted for the apparently kosher baby food and bok choy for the Have Nots.

It was down to Ragan and Matt. One Tree Hill Box Set They obviously had a strategy talk, but the show didn't air the details. One Tree Hill DVD Season It's a good thing we did a special live feeds Head of Household report after the comp finished in real time. If you read that Cold Case DVD Set (no longer spoilers at this time), you'll Cold Case DVDs understand the reasoning behind the eventual nominations a bit more.

So, Ragan threw the HoH to Matt and Rachel CSI Las Vegas Box Set cried. Again. Then the nominations came around and the CSI Las Vegas DVD Season "Diabolical Super Genius" made Andrew the pawn, thus creating an enemy where there wasn't one before and Warner Bros Kathy, the target. What? If the Brigade wants to get Brendon and Rachel out so much, put Warner Bros DVD 'em both up and one goes home! It doesn't take a genius to figure that out. Sure, one could be backdoored with Naruto dvds the Kathy and Andrew nominations if Naruto box set the Power of Veto is used. But why count on that? This could very well backfire not only on Super Genius Boy, but on his own alliance, too.

I'm definitely having gripes with Dragon Ball Z the casting this season. The Brendon/Rachel showmance is nothing but annoying. Cry, cuddle and make-out.Dragon Ball Z DVD collection I'm sick of it. I don't watch the show to see fools fall Bleach DVDs in love after knowing each other for a week. Clearly, one of them needs to go . Buy Bleach DVD .. sooner rather than later. Then there's Matt. He's getting on my nerves with that silly ever-present smile whether he's being serious or joking.Frasier dvd series If he keeps up with the ego, I'm going to dislike him even more than Frasier complete dvd I do his predecessor Ronnie. The only good thing about Matt is that he's setting himself up for an epic failure and I shall guffaw as Scrubs dvd season I watch him go out the door. The only humorous thing Scrubs dvds he did all night was tell the others to "feign excitement" at his HoH room, one of the most faked sentiment scenarios each season.

On the other hand, I'm liking Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection Britney more without the influence of Monet. She's still a bit catty, but I'm not Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection seeing the really nasty "whore, stripper, hooker" commentary. The "Rachel and Brendon Soap Opera" with Britney and Lane cast in the lead roles was spotNip tuck on. I even enjoyed her diction lesson with Enzo although I cringed at the thought that anyone thinks allNip tuck dvds of New Jersey talks like Enzo. I, for sure, don't talk that way!
Back to top Go down

'Big Brother 12' - 'HoH #3 Conclusion, Nominations #3' Recap
Page 1 of 1