Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #3' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #3' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #3' Recap   'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #3' Recap EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 3:27 am

It's becoming evident that they never Futurama DVD Box Set did come up with a Plan B for when the saboteur got evicted from the 'Futurama DVD Big Brother' house. All around the Internet, fans are coming down on the married with children dvds casting for this season. While some might enjoy the Brenchal sordid showmance, this is unquestionably the most married with children box set boring cast in the history of the show.

There. I said it. Nonetheless, I keep watching. Medium1-6 DVD If nothing else, perhaps I can revel in the stupidity of hamsters. If their actions,Medium DVD Box Set decisions and words can be mocked, all is not lost. And, if we get some excitement Thomas and Friends box set in the weeks ahead, we can consider it an added bonus. But for now, Thomas and Friends movie we must mock. They've certainly given us enough fodder for it.

What can I say about Andrew? You want to give Disney movies him some sympathy, you want to like him. Then he goes outright odd on us.Disney movies on dvd Now, I understand that being a Have Not and on the block is a stressful situation. But what the heck was with that The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD extended super groan, the never-ending groan of all history, when he found out that Rachel put peaches The Simpsons 1-21 DVD in the iced tea? I doubt she did it maliciously. I don't think that she could think ahead to sabotage South park dvds it and, what reason would she really have? None. South park seasons Andrew just tends to get in these "I'm being persecuted" and "anything that Disney box set can go wrong, will" moods. He might be right, but Disney dvd his overboard reactions could very well do him in.

Matt is next on my hit list. The man is a doofus. family guy dvd complete He's not even a hipster doofus, just a foolish one. In thinking he family guy box set was making some sort of master-player move, he put two floaters on the block. While the whole house would have supported him if he had put Hayao Miyazaki box set Brendon and Rachel on the block and one of the two would be guaranteed to leave, his "super-genius"Hayao Miyazaki dvd ego thought of a better idea. Yeah, right. I'm not all that impressed with the Brigade alliance. However, they're a voting Criminal Minds DVD block in the house. He's the loose cannon of the group. Stupid doofus! Not only Criminal Minds DVD box set that, but his ever-present grin is annoying me. How about you?

As bad for New Jersey as Enzo's Meow Meow stuff is, One Tree Hill DVDs Lane might have done a worse job representing Texas tonight. Isn't spotlighting One Tree Hill seasons 1-7 animals (shining car lights/spotlights on wild animals to make them freeze in place) illegal in most states? If it isn't, it should be. Cold Case DVD Season It's certainly an underhanded uneven playing field way of hunting, akin to Cold Case box set shooting fish in a barrel. I understand folks will hunt; my father hunted. But he didn't run around just killing animals for the sake of sport CSI Las Vegas DVDs like Lane seemed to be bragging about to the guys. Add that in with referring CSI Las Vegas new release to Andrew's prayer clothing as a "Ninja suit" and I think this is one boy who shouldn't have stepped foot off the farm.

Matt's genius doofus plan ended up turning intolooney tunes dvd a backdoor Brendon (or Rachel) plan as the episode went on. No. That wasn't his original intent at all. Instead of thinking Warner Bros Cartoons DVD about what would further him in the game, he went for revenge. Kathy was the second vote for him to leave last week and she must die! buy Naruto dvd Or, get evicted, that is. I believe he sincerely thought Andrew would Naruto dvd set be a pawn against Kathy. By not nominating Brendon and Rachel, he'd win at least temporary favor with them.

Instead, the error of doofus ways came Dragon Ball Z DVDs through. Everyone (except Brendon and Rachel) ragged on him that if Dragon Ball Z complete DVD he had put them both up, one would have gone home and the other would be weakened without an ally. The entire house would have been Bleach DVD box set pleased with him except for one person. Now they all think he's a doofus. Bleach DVD set They're right. I couldn't believe how the Brigade complained incessantly about Frasier dvd season not getting a break when it could have all gone down their way had Matt made Frasier dvds an intelligent choice in the nominations.

Sure enough, Brendon and Rachel ended Scrubs dvd set up playing for the veto with Matt, Kathy and Andrew. Lane was the other chosen player. Scrubs box set But unless it's something to do with brawn, the guy's a lost cause. It was a tarot-genie-laden game of Veto of Fortune. The costumes were kind of cool, butMickey Mouse Clubhouse DVDs we've seen this competition in other clothes before. Mickey Mouse DVD They had to guess the number of objects in the question Nip tuck on dvd and then decide to stay or fold with their answers. Nip tuck dvd set Brendon won -- Matt remains the Doofus Supreme.

The Power of Veto meeting brought out some Everybody loves Raymond dvd more Andrew strangeness. Kathy spoke first saying Everybody loves Raymond that she didn't expect him to use it on her because Rachel would go on the block. Short, sweet, Ben 10 Alien Force DVD Set to the point. Then Andrew spoke -- "It's ironic. Brendon Ben 10 DVD and Rachel ousted Matt then saved Matt, I'm going to go after Rachel and Brendon. Brendon, give me the Power of Veto to save me." What was that?

Actually, I understand what he did there,24 Hours DVD Season but think it was a bad decision. He's friends with Brendon and earlier24 Seasons 1-8 DVD whispered to Brendon that he was going to do a risky move to shake up the house. Prison Break DVD Season He asked Brendon to go along with it. Mind you, Rachel doesn't like Andrew. Prison Break DVD Apparently, Andrew's plan was to make everyone think he'd go after Brendon and CSI New York DVD Rachel if not voted out this week and they'd vote Kathy out instead of him. Um, CSI New York box set I don't think he had the best approach there.

Of course, Brendon didn't use the veto and Ghost Whisperer DVDs the nominations remain Andrew and Kathy. Did Andrew's convoluted plan help or Ghost Whisperer 1-5 DVD hurt him? It sounds like everyone except Rachel (who's steaming mad) saw through it. He originally was the pawn. It's now looking like he's going the simpsons dvds to be the goat. I just hope that Lane doesn't "spotlight" him and kill him the simpsons seasons dvd off. Getting evicted will do enough to the guy.
Back to top Go down

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #3' Recap
Page 1 of 1