Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #5' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #5' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #5' Recap   'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #5' Recap EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:51 am

Tonight's episode of 'Big Brother 12' gave me cause Criminal Minds box set to ponder why I watch the show. At first, years back, it was a voyeuristic Criminal Minds DVDs curiosity about how folks might interact with each other in stressful situations. One Tree Hill Box Set It was a trip into the psyche of others and more than a casual glance into different One Tree Hill DVD Season lifestyles.

As the seasons went on, I became more jaded and cynical. One can only watch so many seasons of chit-chat and mundane activities before Cold Case DVD Set turning to what the show is really about -- brouhahas, personal meltdowns and Cold Case DVDs showmances gone bad. I want to see train wrecks! True, tonight's show had a visit CSI Las Vegas Box Set from one of the few showmances gone right, but it was mostly about train wrecks. CSI Las Vegas DVD Season I loved it!

I realize that I must have a truly evil mean streak in me. Warner Bros But I can't help being mesmerized by the Rachel Show. It's all about her,Warner Bros DVD all the time. When she's upset, Brendon is her knight in shining armor. When Brendon's upset, she says it's not all about him. That's because it should buy Naruto dvd be all about her! By now, he should realize that! When she wins a competition, Naruto dvd set she can prance about and gloat, holding it over the heads of others. If Brendon wins something, she takes it as a win for herself. If Brendon loses Dragon Ball Z something, all of a sudden it's not a shared event -- he didn't try hard enough! Dragon Ball Z DVD collection To watch this girl mentally melt down in front of the world might be mean. But it's definitely entertaining, too.

While Rachel claims that everyone in the house hates her, Buy Bleach DVD she's brought much of it down on herself. Brendon is known by the company he keeps. Bleach DVDs Much of tonight's episode focused on Rachel and the true love (cough) of her life, Brendon. As she reminded us so many times, she's at the lowest point of Frasier dvd series her game -- on the block with Brendon and one shall surely go home. Frasier complete dvd Why is the house targeting the couple in love? Why, Rachel, did you target the other Scrubs dvd season showmance when you were Head of Household? Oh, wait. It's different because it's you, Rachel.Scrubs dvds I should know that.

They're strong players in the game, to a point.Mickey Mouse Clubhouse collection Rachel has won Head of Household twice and Brendon has won Power of Veto twice. Together, as a team, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD collection their record of wins puts a target on their backs. However, just as much of a factor is Rachel's instability . She goes from crying to laughing without catching Nip tuck a breath in between the two. Her own personality is her biggest enemy. She just doesn't realize it. Their Nip tuck dvds relationship is an entirely different issue. Jumping into the sack and "love" within a few weeks does not a lasting relationship make. I don't care if he's a knight, he's in love with the Tin Man ... um, Tin Woman.

Seven players competed in the Power of Veto as Ragan automatically got thrown into the mix with his Veto Ticket. I didn't Everybody loves Raymond dvds realize that he had no choice as to what veto competition in which he plays. The hamsters were allowed to practice the veto game Everybody loves Raymond dvd series on a small bowling lane built in the backyard. Knowing how important it is that one of them win the veto, Rachel immediately ran Ben 10 DVD Set inside crying and feeling sorry for herself. But then Brendon coaxed her out and Ben 10 Alien Force DVD they practiced all night into the dawn. Everyone else slept through the night. Rachel became a pro bowler, that she did.

In picking the PoV players, Matt pulled Kathy's name. 24 1-8 DVD Set Unlike Matt, Britney, Rachel and Brendon, Kathy has the record for performing 24 DVDs the worst in almost every competition so far this season. She tells us she's holding back, but I can only think Barney Fife in drag. Rachel drew Britney's name Prison Break DVD Set with a bit of a sneer. Brendon got the House Choice and chose Enzo, a person who's Prison Break DVD Box Set not openly hostile with either Rachel or Brendon. I should mention that's CSI New York DVD box set because Enzo knows how to play a social game and that's the main issue with CSI New York DVDs Rachel -- she's clueless about social games.

A bit later, the doorbell rings. Who could it be? Ghost Whisperer DVD box set An escapee from the set of 'The Big Bang Theory' maybe? Why, no! Ghost Whisperer box set It's Jeff and Jordan from last season's 'Big Brother.' They're the one showmance I actually enjoyed watching over the years. Call me a prude, the simpsons dvd but I creep out when people jump in bed at first sight. Oh, I mean love. I didn't say bed,the simpsons did I? Jordan and Jeff were fun to watch together and I noticed that Jeff even emphasized how they started with a friendship on the show. He didn't say love, the simpsons dvds but it seems to be to that level now.

Back to top Go down

'Big Brother 12' - 'Power of Veto #5' Recap
Page 1 of 1