Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

'So You Think You Can Dance' - 'Top 3 Perform' Recap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

'So You Think You Can Dance' - 'Top 3 Perform' Recap Empty
PostSubject: 'So You Think You Can Dance' - 'Top 3 Perform' Recap   'So You Think You Can Dance' - 'Top 3 Perform' Recap EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:49 am

It's only been nine weeks of competition The Simpsons DVD on 'So You Think You Can Dance,' but it felt like it went by faster with threeThe Simpsons DVD Box Set weeks of injuries. Our first and youngest final three dance us into the programming. The Simpsons DVD Season I miss Cat exclaiming "These are the girls and here are the guys" with the South park dvd box set cheesy walk and look at the opposite sex. It's been weeks of having Lauren in South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com the middle pose around men.

Tonight's performances consisted of four routines Disney DVD Set plus a solo for each of the dancers, but we spend the first | Disney dvd six minutes with flashbacks ranging from really talented plus-sized dancers to Disney dvd collection the freaks. We continued to progress into Vegas week and I actually liked the reveal episode a bit better than the "green mile" episodes in previous seasons.

Cat makes a ding on Russian Folk performance (Family Guy DVD from Season 5), but I have to say the routine tried it's best to be authentic and still Family Guy visually appealing. The pot-stir that Jeanine did was great as well. Anyone family guy dvd series who's seen the tour from Season 5 would realize they revamped the routine to be more visually appealing and cheeky.

Kent & Lauren G. - Bollywood (Nakul Dev Mahajan) Hayao Miyazaki Animation - There is an acceptance of campy in Bollywood so Kent has an upper hand. Hayao Miyazaki Movie Kent got another upper hand when he wasn't given the most complicated Bollywood routines. He also got the flips in the beginning to help burn time. Kent's halfHayao Miyazaki box set of the routine wasn't as interesting as Lauren's. Kent and Lauren were pretty close in timing with each other. Their spins were a bit off, but the routine didn't suffer from it.

Nigel thought the whole routine was a great opener Criminal Minds DVD box set since it captured the spirit of the routine. Mia thought the dance was tailored for Kent and it worked because of that. Adam was impressed by theCriminal Minds DVD season energy and precision after this week full of practices.

Lauren & Twitch - Hip-Hop (NappyTabs) -One Tree Hill DVD The presidential debate is reminiscent of Clinton/Obama. I liked the podium One Tree Hill DVD Box Set work, but after that it felt like Lauren was behind Twitch. When the choreography got away from side-by-side work, Lauren stood out. I have to give creditCold Case DVD for Lauren doing the back flips because most of the choreographers didn't use her Cold Case gymnastic abilities apart from the wonderful lifts she was given.

Nigel reminds Lauren that she still has a CSI Las Vegas DVD chance to win and she danced with strength. Mia thought she's had lots of home runs this season and her consistency is amazing. Adam finds it ironic CSI Las Vegas DVD Box Set that she's campaigning to be the winner, but he's proud watching her.

Robert & Mark - Jazz (Tyce Diroio) - In the beginning looney tunes dvd I was confused as to which one was Robert and which one was Mark; they were both really good. Their side-by-side work was sharp and I liked how Warner Bros Cartoons DVD Tyce incorporated the smooth moments. The assisted Naruto DVD lifts and jumps worked well. I loved the ending where they convulsed becauseNaruto it gave the two some quirk to make their own.

Nigel liked the style and fun of the routine; Dragon Ball Z DVD Box set he also commends Robert for progressing well. Mia loves the look of the Dragon Ball Z DVD routine, but appreciates how Robert got more grounded as the weeks have progressed.Bleach DVD Adam pimps out how well the All-Star component has helped Robert a lot; he Bleach looked like he danced like he wasn't competing. He finally jumped correctly as well.

Kent - Solo - Cat interviews Kent and he talks Frasier dvd about his his goofy faces. His favorite routine was the prom routine. I find that his Frasier song choice was poignant and his dancing had force tonight. I liked the run across the stage as he Scrubs dvd was running his fingers across, simplistic but effective portrayal of Scrubs dvd box set the finish line.

Lauren & Robert - Contemporary (Dee Caspary) -Mickey Mouse Clubhouse DVD I liked the use of the pillow throughout the routine, it helped create Mickey Mouse Clubhouse very original shapes for the two. The two managed to keep the choreography going, while managing to put the pillow in the right place at Nip tuck dvd season the right time. I felt as though I wanted the routine to keep going because the music Nip tuck dvd ended abruptly.

Nigel commends the two on their strength. Everybody loves Raymond dvd Mia loved the fluidity of the routine. She thought that this Everybody loves Raymond was Robert's most delicious performance. Lauren was perfection for Mia. Adam loved the Ben 10 DVD poignancy of the routine's theme. He loved watching the two dancers Ben 10 support each other.

Lauren & Kent - Jazz (Mandy Moore) - Three minutes after dancing, Lauren has to dance another routine. Luckily it'24 Hours DVD s about the goofy style of both dancers and less on strength or talent. 24 Hours The whole routine felt simplistic after two very powerful routines, but it helped Lauren Prison Break DVD trying to remember two routines back to back. Prison Break They did what they could with the choreography, but this routine will be forgotten.
Back to top Go down

'So You Think You Can Dance' - 'Top 3 Perform' Recap
Page 1 of 1