Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

James Cameron Didn’t Want Guillermo del Toro to Direct The Hobbit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sharong

Number of posts : 292
Registration date : 2010-04-27

James Cameron Didn’t Want Guillermo del Toro to Direct The Hobbit Empty
PostSubject: James Cameron Didn’t Want Guillermo del Toro to Direct The Hobbit   James Cameron Didn’t Want Guillermo del Toro to Direct The Hobbit EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:05 am

James Cameron is many things — director,Thomas and Friends movie writer, technological trailblazer, Oscar-winner, King of the World —Thomas & Friends but did you know he was also a talent consultant? Apparently! Cameron found time Thomas & Friends dvds in his very busy schedule to offer Guillermo del Toro a bit of advice on directing The Hobbit: Don’t do it.

Speaking with Australia’s Herald Sun, The Simpsons DVD Set Cameron revealed that he was quite against del Toro taking the reigns on The The Simpsons Complete Box Set Lord of the Rings prequel films, specifically because of The Simpsons 1-21 DVD Peter Jackson.

“I was telling him for a long time to South park box set get out of that thing because there is only room for one captain on the ship,South park dvd set” Cameron says. “Instinctively I knew that Peter was going to take over and South park complete dvd do the movie.

“Guillermo, to his credit, didn’t Walt Disney DVD listen to me and wanted to do continue and had some great Disney 100 years of Magic designs — and I have seen all the designs.

“Of course he would have done a spectacularDisney dvd box set job, but don’t we want to see Peter do it? He should do it and Guillermo should do his thing.

“That’s what I told both of themWarner Bros Cartoons DVD — you should just stay in your corners.”Warner Bros

Good advice! Though, to be fair, Cameron did Naruto on dvd have a horse in this race: After dropping out of The Hobbit, del Toro became Naruto dvd set available to direct At the Mountains of Madness… for executive producer James Cameron.
Back to top Go down

James Cameron Didn’t Want Guillermo del Toro to Direct The Hobbit
Page 1 of 1