Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #6 - imza shmo

Go down 
+3
Existential Cat
franky
yasminspired
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 5:29 pm

franky wrote:
imza shmo wrote:

since not everyone knows cookies, ill add that cookies is the love of my life.

i wanted something a little juicier that that .... but i suppose that will suffice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:49 pm

I wasn't sure if it was a question of ignorance or a question of extended curiosity . . . figured I'd find out. hehe.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 6:50 pm

about how many hours of sleep do you get a night?

what was the last dream you can remember having?

what was your last sexual fantasy and who all was involved? please include "mrawr" in your answer!

do you believe there is one true soul mate for every one person?

do you agree with any of the ideas of behaviorism?

what is your religious affiliation?

do you like your penis?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 3:24 pm

Existential Cat wrote:
I don't know what you called it. You said it had a rope, and you and your friends did really crazy things with it a few (or more) years back.
OH! the fucking scootamajoggin! that thing was awesome! so far as i know its still stuck under an engine. that friend moved from his house to his wifes parents house so its definitely gone forever.
Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
Do you ever worry that your relationship with Cookies has been so "hyped up" over the years in your own mind that the actual physical relationship you end up having with her might be anticlimatic?
the physical relationship isnt whats being hyped up, most times, so im not worried about that. the only thing i worry about is my feelings being changed by other forces, like my disorders primarily.
Quote :
Is this ever a worry with a relationship you develop with a girl in general over the internet?
not really....i dont see physicality as the peak of the relationship so its hard to be disappointed.
Quote :
Why do you feel you relate to gals better than guys?
part of it is probably gender roles; females are encouraged to be more in touch with their feelings, and im a fairly feeling guy. im oversensitive and i need someone approaching life from a view that has a deep root in emotive motivation. the rest of it...im not entirely sure about.
Quote :
If you had the chance to miraculously change one thing and only one thing about yourself (notwithstanding the potential for changes that might be made through conventional means), what would it be?
id worry about changing big things, like my disorders....but im thinking something fairly superficial wouldnt be so bad. i might do away with my acne, or fix my knees. my knees would affect a lot more, so its less safe a choice...because even though i hate where i am in life, i think it could get a lot worse. so yeah, id say no acne everrr. thatd make me pretty damn happy.
ichthuz wrote:
who is cookies?
some girl i met and decided to name after a tasty food. she has a restraining order against me against her will. she lives in minnesota. she likes it when i read her poetry, it makes her hot. shes a painter and a song writer and a poet.
Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 New2
yasminspired wrote:
about how many hours of sleep do you get a night?
without meds, 3-5, with meds 8-12
Quote :
what was the last dream you can remember having?
two nights ago i had a dream involving talking to someone new on AIM and i wasnt sure who it was. i thought it might be erics gfs roommate.
Quote :
what was your last sexual fantasy and who all was involved? please include "mrawr" in your answer!
i dont remember what it was before now, but i just thought one up so i could answer this question. im going to visit cookies and we get back to my hotel room and mrawr hardcore.
Quote :
do you believe there is one true soul mate for every one person?
hell no.
Quote :
not really, i have some mystical beliefs. if you could be more specific as to what tenets youd like to know about, i can explain further.
Quote :
what is your religious affiliation?
antiestablishmentarian spirituality. the details of that was explained before when someone asked about....politics or something.
Quote :
do you like your penis?
its ok, not the greatest but i can deal.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:38 pm

imza shmo wrote:
yasminspired wrote:
not really, i have some mystical beliefs. if you could be more specific as to what tenets youd like to know about, i can explain further.
the basic idea that living creatures react to stimuli the way they've been "programmed" to. perhaps not to the extent that many people who consider themselves behaviorists might claim, but to any degree.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 6:50 pm

yasminspired wrote:
the basic idea that living creatures react to stimuli the way they've been "programmed" to. perhaps not to the extent that many people who consider themselves behaviorists might claim, but to any degree.
i do believe in a scripted world....im not big on some randomizing "free will" that transcends basic utility. for example, i believe people will always choose (inasmuch as that word applies) to do what they perceive as best.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 7:49 pm

so just what defines a great penis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:31 pm

fairydust wrote:
so just what defines a great penis?
thats a subjective topic, of course, but things like appearance, size, sensitivity, and such things would be likely to play a role.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #6 - imza shmo   Member Interview #6 - imza shmo - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #6 - imza shmo
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2