Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat

Go down 
+5
Kelticmaddox
screams
yasminspired
High Voltage
Existential Cat
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat Empty
PostSubject: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 9:36 pm

As per Yasmins request, this is my attempt at getting Member interviews started going again.

I'm hoping that by providing myself as the first subject, we'll get everyone interested in doing this again. - I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do anything else here... so yeah.

interview me?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:42 pm

what age did you start masturbating at?

who is your hero?

how many fingers am i holding up?

political affiliations?

fish sticks or fish fillets?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:45 pm

7th grade. whatever age that is.

I don't really have a hero; but my favorite super-hero is Gambit.

just one. your middle finger.

I claim to be a moderate.

Fish Fillets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:46 pm

it was two, but you know me well, naturally.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm

If you could fuck a saint, who?

What is my middle name?

Favorite band?

How long has it been since you last ate sushi?

Would you like some steak?

If you could be an animal what would it be?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:56 pm

I don't pay attention to saints. I have no answer to this because I don't feel like researching different saints.

I have no idea.

currently, my favorite singer is William Fitzsimmons. I really enjoy him and listen to him a lot. I wouldn't say I have a favorite band though, because the music I listen to is generally reflective of the mood I'm in.

the last time I had sushi was about two months ago, but it sucked. It was also only the second time I've had sushi. The first time I had sushi was six years ago during the 2002 olympics.

I would not like steak. 1) I'm not hungry 2) I'm not gay.

I would be a Horse. Specifically a Clydesdale.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:45 am

Did it feel strange once more returning to an official "ex-CP" hangout after being so long away?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 7:23 am

Well, a couple of months ago when I joined the 'new hippieboard' as everyone seems to call it -- it was very strange. I hadn't been active on a forum for three or four years. Then seeing quite a few names I recognized made it a little less strange, but it was still odd.

Then after I had started to feel comfortable it went away and that made it more strange. But we're here now, and this hasn't been so strange to me. If we do another board hop I'll probably feel out of the loop for a while... but thats just because it's me.

I find it more interesting that a random member would find their way back here and there. Ally got on the previous board shortly before it disappeared. Ally and I used to talk frequently on cp and msn about three years ago, then I started school and we lost contact. It was cool catching up with her again, but we lost that when the board died.

I would have liked to have heard more out of Olof. He and I never really chatted, but I always 'looked up to him' when I was a noob on CP (some will argue I still am a noob). But he seems to be busy now and not have time for idle forum trolling.

I hope that answers your question in a round-about way.

*edited for a bit of wording*
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:20 am

I asked you so many random questions already hahah.

what's your favorite food?

what's your favorite tv show of all time?

have you ever smoked/done any kind of drug?

how often do you masturbate?

what do you look for in a potential girlfriend? looks as well as personality.

what does your most frequently recurring sexual fantasy consist of?

do these questions annoy you, or only when they're out of the blue? =P

Last edited by yasminspired on Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 9:32 am

My favorite food is Lo-Mein. Though, I really enjoy almost any 'home-made' food.

ehhh... the old x-men cartoons from the early/mid 90's. -- But I don't actively watch television anymore. I watch pieces and parts and snippets, but I generally go to Discovery, National Geographic, or History channel. -- I watch the office episodes on the internet. But I don't pay attention to 'television' anymore. (I'm sorry if this was too long-winded of an answer, but I felt I needed to explain myself)

I smoked weed once out of a bowl when I was in high school. I used to smoke cigarettes/cloves but quit. I'm considering whether or not to buy tobacco for my long-stem pipe or not. Yes it's smoking, but... different.

depends. I've been known to not masturbate at all for a couple of weeks at a time... and I've been known to masturbate several times in one day.

Well, obviously a first impression is a must. I go for the way they use words, politeness, tact, and how witty they are. - After that it's usually their music taste and sense of humour. Movie interests, whether or not they could be classified a 'dork/geek/nerd'. There are really a lot of things that are involved and MOST of the time I find myself being not attracted to someone instead of becoming more attracted to someone. It's pretty much a rare-treat for me when I find a girl I'm interested in dating. (Especially because I've had very few girlfriends, but quite a few flings. -- I'm very happy with Rikki because there are several things we compliment each other on and we mesh really well together)

Sexual Fantasy. Well... I've always liked the idea of being tied up. not like heavy bondage style. I'm not into whips and chains and all that stuff, and I really have no interest in hand-cuffs. They are too abrasive. -- But I'd like to be tied to a chair, or wall (Tie her to a chair and or wall, once she's had her way with me). I tend to talk sex frequently and toss ideas around consistently though. Generally it's all non-original ideas. Such as whipped cream, chocolate syrup... etc. (Shortly before Rikki visited, I joked in front of my family at my cousins birthday party that my parents would need to clean their room so I could make out with her in there. - they weren't sure how to take that. I joke about having sex in my parents bedroom, but I'd never want to do it. It definitely would be too awkward to even have fun. Though, I'm all for having sex with my future spouse in our kids bedrooms when they aren't around)

I actually like being questioned. I enjoy answering questions, but ONLY when I have to put some thought into them. I'm not fond of elementary school questions. Usually I'm not fond of yes or no questions. or, a 'yes or no and why' question. I'll answer them still, I just don't enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:48 am

Favorite movie?

Favorite instrument?

Favorite instrument combo.. arrangement of as many instruments, and also arrangement of only two?

McCain or Obama?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?

What kind of vehicle would you like to drive?

Do you remember me from CP (I wasn't extremely active until its last few months)?

Favorite book?
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 11:53 am

What are some of the principles that affect how you live on an everyday basis? For this, I'd like you to avoid vague answers like "my faith," etc, but rather be more descriptive about what drives and defines you as a person.
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 12:30 pm

What is your favorite hoofed mammal? Why?

If you could own any animal in the world as a pet, what would you own and why?

Can you help me with my math homework?

Tea, coffee or neither?

Favorite type of tea?

Do you work out or practice any type of yoga, pilates, martial arts, etc?

Favorite newspaper to read and why?

Favorite smiley (from this board)?

Favorite female singer or female fronted band?

Do you have any guilty pleasure music?
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 1:50 pm

air supply or jamiroquai?

Why the long face?

which of these smileys excites you sexually [ albino cheers ]
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:23 pm

screams wrote:
Favorite movie?

Favorite instrument?

Favorite instrument combo.. arrangement of as many instruments, and also arrangement of only two?

McCain or Obama?

What kind of vehicle do you drive?

What kind of vehicle would you like to drive?

Do you remember me from CP (I wasn't extremely active until its last few months)?

Favorite book?

Favorite movie is a hard one to answer... I'm a pretty big freaking star-wars fan. Three Amigos is a good one.

Clarinet

accordion and tuba

I haven't been following any of the debates. I'm not registered to vote, and honestly am indifferent. -- Though I'll say Obama just because he's colored and it will piss off most true-red blooded rednecks.

I drive a 1986 oldsmobile Cutlass ciera.

I would like to drive a Subaru Impreza WRX STI

Tell me your CP name and I'll let you know

The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Quote :
What are some of the principles that affect how you live on an everyday basis? For this, I'd like you to avoid vague answers like "my faith," etc, but rather be more descriptive about what drives and defines you as a person.

Well, to be honest, there isn't anything that really 'drives' me at the moment. I am unemployed, and even though I'm actively searching, I'm finding closed doors. I still live with my parents and my 'chores' are take out the trash, wash the dishes, and cook on occasion. I struggle with Depression and haven't strongly contemplated suicide in a long time, but hell... I'm not really a driven individual. -- I stay in my room most of the time, spending time in front of my computer. I don't read very much, but when I do start reading I tend to read a lot in a short amount of time. I like to play video games, and I almost always have music playing.

If I didn't answer your question I'll need you to be more specific. If I did answer your question and you want more information, feel free to ask.

Quote :
What is your favorite hoofed mammal? Why?

If you could own any animal in the world as a pet, what would you own and why?

Can you help me with my math homework?

Tea, coffee or neither?

Favorite type of tea?

Do you work out or practice any type of yoga, pilates, martial arts, etc?

Favorite newspaper to read and why?

Favorite smiley (from this board)?

Favorite female singer or female fronted band?

Do you have any guilty pleasure music?

Horse. I just really like them. I think they are graceful, and they are full of personality. I think they are a really awesome animal, and I love seeing them run free. (Not saying domestic horses are a bad thing, but seeing wild horses run is quite a sight to have seen)

There are plenty of animals I would love to have, but because most of them can't be domesticated, my list was pretty well killed. -- to humour everyone, a Giraffe would be awesome. -- however a clydesdale or an Irish Wolfhound. ::: I think Giraffes are awesome, and because I'm a tall guy, it would be fun to have a super tall animal. Clydesdales are my favorite breed of horse, and they are massive. I also really like Irish wolfhounds because of how tall they are. I'm 6'6" I want a tall(er) animal.

I highly doubt I'll be able to help you with your math homework. I never passed algebra 2 in high school.

I like both Tea and Coffee. Currently, I would go for a cup of coffee.

my favorite tea is Chai.

I do not work out or practice any of the afore mentioned activities.

I don't take the newspaper.

Suspect It looks like a ninja that walked in on something precarious.

Donora. They are out of Pennsylvania and haven't even released an album yet. If you are interested in hearing them send me a pm and I'll get you hooked up.

I don't think I have any guilty pleasure music.

Quote :
air supply or jamiroquai?

Why the long face?

which of these smileys excites you sexually [ albino cheers ]

I don't listen to either, so I am exempt.

I can't get a damn job.

Neither. but I guess cheers because you already talk about how it shouldn't be used unless we are talking about cheers agina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:34 pm

If money was never an issue for you ever again, what would you spend your time/life doing?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Quote :
If money was never an issue for you ever again, what would you spend your time/life doing?

Doing lots of random stuff... I'd go to space camp, re-trace the 'path' taken for the Lord of the Rings movies. Traveling the world. Seeing all of the things I'd like. Helping out people along the way. Visiting people from the forum. If I had the equipment, I'd like to be a club DJ when I wasn't 'actively travelling'.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:37 pm

Do you love Christmas?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:43 pm

I like aspects of Christmas. I don't get 'in the Christmas sprit'. I'm usually pretty freaking scroogey.

Short answer = no.

Long answer = kind of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:47 pm

Existential Cat wrote:
Helping out people along the way.

Explain.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:53 pm

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:

Explain.

I'm not the kind of guy who lives for charitable causes. I don't do the whole 'send a dollar to africa' thing. -- But I'm also not gung-ho and wanting to go live in a leper colony either.

But since money is not an issue... I'd pay for someones gas at a gas station. Help pay off a little bit of debt. Carry groceries for an elderly person. Buy a coat for a homeless person. Maybe get them dinner.

Does it solve all their problems? of course not. But I can give them some kindness.

I'm still a pretty selfish individual, but I would like to think I could 'help people out' along the way. -- Lets say I visit you Adam, I'd pay for all your expenses while I was there. That sort of thing. Buy the 'really good' vegan stuff.

is that sufficient for an explanation?
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 4:59 pm

Have you ever burst into song, like, loud, in wal mart?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:04 pm

Existential Cat wrote:

I'm still a pretty selfish individual, but I would like to think I could 'help people out' along the way. -- Lets say I visit you Adam, I'd pay for all your expenses while I was there. That sort of thing. Buy the 'really good' vegan stuff.

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat Wub
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

Awwwww.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:06 pm

franky wrote:
Have you ever burst into song, like, loud, in wal mart?

Yes, however, I usually have my mp3 player and heaphones so it's not entirely like I'm just doing a broadway musical in the aisle.

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
Existential Cat wrote:

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat Wub

Yep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next