Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat

Go down 
+5
Kelticmaddox
screams
yasminspired
High Voltage
Existential Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:08 pm

Do you like candles? What's your favorite candle scent?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:09 pm

franky wrote:
Do you like candles? What's your favorite candle scent?

I do like candles.

I like warm spicy smelling candles. - Pumpkin, for example.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:10 pm

What's your favorite kind of chair?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:11 pm

a Rocking chair
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Me too. But this isn't about me.

Do you sneeze loud?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:12 pm

Are you able to name three prominent moments of joy from the last week?

What was your last "eureka" moment/profound thought?

What have you been particularly proud of in your life in the last year?

Where would you ideally and feasibly be in five years' time?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:14 pm

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
Are you able to name three prominent moments of joy from the last week?

What was your last "eureka" moment/profound thought?

What have you been particularly proud of in your life in the last year?

Where would you ideally and feasibly be in five years' time?

I baked a bunch of food yesterday and it all turned out very well. I went golfing and didn't play terribly. I talked to Rikki and she cheered me up when I was feeling extremely crappy.

I don't remember having any profound thoughts.

I've managed to be unemployed for an entire year (which is shitty) but somehow, I'm able to still do stuff, have fun, and be with friends without having to spend money or having anyone spend money for me (unless I ask).

England, living and working and residing there preferably until the end of my time. (That's not to say I won't pick up and move around and go elsewhere... but I'd like to finally call England 'home')

franky wrote:
Me too. But this isn't about me.

Do you sneeze loud?

Very

Last edited by Existential Cat on Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm

What's the strangest thing you've ever experienced that has to do with a raccoon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:21 pm

franky wrote:
What's the strangest thing you've ever experienced that has to do with a raccoon?

Neutral
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:23 pm

Adam, I don't know exactly why you did that, but if it's cuz I'm actually here and I said I was leaving, it's cuz I left and fixed my hair and got back on on the downstairs computer that doesn't have AIM. And if it's cuz you don't understand the question, well, you see, I'm thinking of questions that I'd like to be asked. Cuz I have an awesome raccoon story.
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm

And I'm going to be leaving again momentarily, too. Just so you know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:24 pm

franky wrote:
Adam, I don't know exactly why you did that, but if it's cuz I'm actually here and I said I was leaving, it's cuz I left and fixed my hair and got back on on the downstairs computer that doesn't have AIM. And if it's cuz you don't understand the question, well, you see, I'm thinking of questions that I'd like to be asked. Cuz I have an awesome raccoon story.

Neither... it nearly made me lol because of how random the question is.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

franky wrote:

Well, I hit one once with my mini-van when I was in high-school. (I no longer have the mini-van).

I have a 'coon-skin cap'. One time at church camp I put it out behind my cabin and told my counselor (I was 17 or 18... jr. counselor) that there was a raccoon right behind the cabin. Our campers all knew it was my hat, but he thought it was a real raccoon. (this guy was a bit of a hillbilly, and wanted to catch it) so he got his stuff ready, and started sneaking around... and went to grab it... then got pissed when he found out our whole cabin had tricked him.

Not a real good story, but it deals with raccoons.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm

Existential Cat wrote:

Tell me your CP name and I'll let you know

I will take that as a no, as I have used the same username for as long as I have been on the internet. Don't worry, I really don't know if I remember you either.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:26 pm

Adam: oh.
Eric: I KNEW you would have a raccoon story.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:27 pm

screams wrote:

I will take that as a no, as I have used the same username for as long as I have been on the internet. Don't worry, I really don't know if I remember you either. ""I am Ben/screams/awesomeness. I have not changed my username in over 7 years.""
I used to be goffsterthemobster. -- I posted pretty actively through the last half of 2004 into May/June/July of 2005. (basically the entire time I was a senior in high school) Then after I graduated HS and summer started I got busy doing stuff and quit going to the forum.

*edit* the more I think about it the more I think I remember your username... the only problem is that I think I'm trying to hard to remember and so my brain is just making me think that I do.

This used to be my avatar, does it ring a bell?
Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 Close_10

franky wrote:
Adam: oh.
Eric: I KNEW you would have a raccoon story.

I don't know if that's a good thing or not. haha.
Back to top Go down
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 5:43 pm

Oh yeah, I know you. Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

have you ever painted your nails?

what about worn lipstick?

why do you think i am intimidating?

What is the number one thing you want to do before you die?
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:21 pm

wank it lefthanded or right handed?
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 pm

jazzyjunebug wrote:
have you ever painted your nails?

what about worn lipstick?

why do you think i am intimidating?

What is the number one thing you want to do before you die?

No.

Yes. -- The main reason was stage-makeup for all the plays and musicals I've been in. -- outside of theatre, I put it on a few times when I was really little... before the age of eight.

Because you strike me as an in-your-face type of person. a 'we're doing it my way, and if you don't like it I'll smash your damn face in'. -- It's just how I perceive you, I don't rightly know why.

Be happy, and make sure that I won't die alone.

Quote :
wank it lefthanded or right handed?

I'm right handed, so generally I wank it right handed. -- Yes, 'generally' insinuates I'm a switch hitter.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 8:16 pm

Existential Cat wrote:
Lets say I visit you Adam, I'd pay for all your expenses while I was there.

caught my eye. yep... your a nice person.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 10:40 pm

fairydust wrote:
Existential Cat wrote:
Lets say I visit you Adam, I'd pay for all your expenses while I was there.

caught my eye. yep... your a nice person.

I would like to remind everyone that answer was inside a hypothetical question Adam asked me in which 'what would I do if money were not a problem'.

As it stands right now, I don't have enough money for milk and bread.

Kelticmaddox wrote:
Favorite female singer or female fronted band?

Existential Cat wrote:
Donora. They are out of Pennsylvania and haven't even released an album yet. If you are interested in hearing them send me a pm and I'll get you hooked up.

When I answered this I didn't think of the band Hello Stranger. I like them a considerable amount. The lead singer just started a solo project, Juliette Commagere. -- You can find both on Myspace... I'm sure you can find Hello Stranger at lastfm, I'm not sure about her solo project though.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 11:00 am

well, that kinda did happen once with a friend. and if money weren't a problem, all my friends (real and cyber) would be RICH!
Back to top Go down
franky

franky

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:19 pm

If money weren't a problem, it wouldn't actually exist. Utopia...
Back to top Go down
notdoneyet

notdoneyet

Number of posts : 94

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 4:31 pm

Favorite childhood memory?

What do you plan to do for halloween?

What/who do you miss most from your past? (Could be a person, moment in time, thing etc)

Where would you like to travel to the most? (You mentioned wanting to live in England, and said you'd want to travel the world, but where are you specifically wanting to go/see?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next