Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat

Go down 
+5
Kelticmaddox
screams
yasminspired
High Voltage
Existential Cat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2008-08-12

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 6:34 pm

notdoneyet wrote:
Favorite childhood memory?

What do you plan to do for halloween?

What/who do you miss most from your past? (Could be a person, moment in time, thing etc)

Where would you like to travel to the most? (You mentioned wanting to live in England, and said you'd want to travel the world, but where are you specifically wanting to go/see?)

Fishing frequently with my father when he and I used to get along.

stay home and eat (some) of the candy that we get for our non-existant trick-or-treaters.

I miss the time before I struggled with depression. It was different then. Gas was less than still .84 a gallon, and people would go for drives when they were bored.

I would love to visit Japan and Ireland specifically. Spend time there too. A month or more in each. I'd like to go to Australia, Central and South America. I'm a bit less picky on cities because I'm not sure what all I would find there.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 02, 2008 8:19 pm

what's your biggest pet peeve?

what is your morning routine (or whatever time you get ready routine)?

how would you describe your clothing style?

what's the nicest thing you've ever done for a person?

if I showed up at your window, what would you do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 6:44 am

What keeps you awake at night?

Do you easily get depressed, and if so, what usually triggers it?

One thing you once pictured about your own future which eventually became a reality?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 am

yasminspired wrote:

what is your morning routine (or whatever time you get ready routine)?

how would you describe your clothing style?

if I showed up at your window, what would you do?

go to my computer. look at the forum and other things. turn on my music (if it's off). -- amble around. shower/brushteeth/get food - I eventually clothe myself.

Cheap, fitting, and nice. I don't have a lot when it comes to dress clothes. Very very little in fact. - I try really hard to not buy clothes with any sort of advertisement on it. Which means, I won't buy anything with a brand name printed all over it. I have a couple of novelty shirts, but I rarely wear them. (They are video game shirts)

Be impressed that you were able to get yourself ten feet off the ground. Then be puzzled as to why you were at my window. -- Invite you in, offer you a seat, and ask if you would like anything to drink.

Shadowmancer Returns wrote:
What keeps you awake at night?

Do you easily get depressed, and if so, what usually triggers it?

One thing you once pictured about your own future which eventually became a reality?

I recently changed my sleep schedule. I normally am asleep before 11pm anymore. Though, I still occasionally am up until 1 or 2. -- Usually, what keeps me awake is talking to people on IM. That or when I'm trying to do some work on my computer. If I ever lay in bed and have 'racing thoughts' or whatever, I just mess on my computer or watch a movie or play video games until I'm about to pass out. (short answer = stress)

I can easily get in a 'low mood'. But I wouldn't say I easily 'get depressed'. I would compare my depression to a wave. Of course, the intensity is ever changing (and the length of time can take weeks or months) -- It's somewhat automatic, and usually I can feel it coming. -- However, if I have a series of bad days, or lots of stress (or what I perceive as stress) it's more likely to happen.

I enjoy drinking alcohol.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:22 pm

yasminspired wrote:

question skipper!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 8:40 pm

yasminspired wrote:
yasminspired wrote:

question skipper!

>_<

sorry.

I have lots of pet peeves. So I'll list a few: People who chew with their mouths open, people who interrupt me, people who put words in my mouth, (this one will sound conceited) people who make me prove them wrong, people who don't clean up, dirty people, people who smell bad, obese people (I don't mind extra weight, I don't mind a little chubby - obese pisses me off)Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 N1166430470_30220978_6876

When I am a persons 'shoulder to cry on' when they haven't got anyone else. -- I don't really do nice things.

Last edited by Existential Cat on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:45 pm

that bench is funny.

and you don't do nice things? why not????? that's not nice, bro! and btw, your like perfect or something?
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 03, 2008 10:49 pm

I do things that can be considered nice, but when it comes down to it... I usually just say 'hello' or hold a door open for someone. - I don't do overly nice things. I don't usually take someone out to dinner because I can't afford it. I've never tipped higher than 20%.

I don't really make a habit of doing nice things for people. I am helpful (when I feel like it) and am almost always polite.

I'm sure if you knew more people that knew me, they'd say I was a 'nice young man' -- but if you got to asking my immediate family and they weren't being biased... they'd let you know I've got a mean-streak and 'hateful' side.

Last edited by Existential Cat on Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ichthuz

ichthuz

Number of posts : 537
Registration date : 2008-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 4:48 am

[quote="Existential Cat"]
yasminspired wrote:
(this one will sound conceded) people who make me prove them wrong

so youre conceding the point that you hate these people?

oh i see conceited
Back to top Go down
http://www.danielcoulbourne.com/
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am

ichthuz wrote:
Existential Cat wrote:
(this one will sound conceded) people who make me prove them wrong

so youre conceding the point that you hate these people?

oh i see conceited

yes, conceited. Sometimes when I'm in a hurry I spell things wrong, and I don't always proof-read.

fairydust wrote:
and btw, your like perfect or something?

Gail, I'm not sure I understand what you are referring to.
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 12:12 pm

i'm sorry. what i meant was that it seems your putting down everyone, and people who do that usually think they are above others. that's kinda what i meant.

and i love to be nice to people, it makes me feel good. that's why it's hard to understand why everyone isn't nice.
Back to top Go down
Existential Cat

Existential Cat

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:56 pm

fairydust wrote:
i'm sorry. what i meant was that it seems your putting down everyone, and people who do that usually think they are above others. that's kinda what i meant.

and i love to be nice to people, it makes me feel good. that's why it's hard to understand why everyone isn't nice.

I compare myself to scrooge frequently. I just haven't changed into 'good' scrooge yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat   Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Interview #1 - Existential Cat
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3