Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what'd you do today?

Go down 
+26
TheManifoldCuriosity
deudbus
Tracker
brent
Alexander
john
tylersixx
prof. science
Cougar Hands
Austin
ckile
notdoneyet
glhxckid
ichthuz
how attractive!
screams
fairydust
yasminspired
franky
kirsty
High Voltage
atomiccheeseburger
TheOptimist
Kelticmaddox
sidekick
Cath
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

what'd you do today? Empty
PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 11:17 pm

kirsty wrote:
Cath wrote:
dude, the galleria has got to be a fucking train wreck right now.. why would you voluntarily submit yourself to that? Even Baybrook is a disaster.. there's people taking up ALL our parking spots at Texas Art and there's people parking in the grass.. like almost flowing into the street.. it's retarded.. and Baybrook isn't even that great of a mall..

good lord it was insane! it took me thirty minutes just to find a parking spot. and i voluntarily submitted myself because i had to get my brother-in-law a sports item that they only sell at this one store in the mall and i hadn't had any chance to do so since being back in texas. and tomorrow i have to go to ikea and memorial city mall, both of which are going to be ridiculous. haha i hate baybrook mall, but jesus. i can imagine... sometimes there is SO MUCH traffic getting on/off 45 right there/near nasa route 1 (do you know what i'm talking about or am i just rambling?).

UGH YES! I HATE trying to get on 45 on my way home, it's retarded. I only get on 45 to avoid the light at 2351 but man, it slows almost to a stop. Why the fuck don't people who aren't getting off at 2351 move over? It's ridiculous. I think the Bay Area or Nasa 1 exit is closed for some reason, so there's even more backup than usual. Man, it drives me CRAZY when people take up all our spots though. If I end up staying at work all day tomorrow (i'm scheduled 9 to 1, but they asked if i wanted to stay until 5) and some fuck takes my spot, as long as my manager isn't there, I'm getting their car towed and hitting it with a hairy baby sticker.
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:03 am

-worked on a design project for a client/friend
-played mothereffin Settlers of Catan with friends I haven't seen due to college
-drove 15 miles in crappy Iowa driving conditions to drop off a present for my gf
-ate fajitas with the fam
-got my band's final mix on cd, now we're going to get it mastered on the 29th in Omaha (by the guy that masters for The Faint, Cursive, Bright Eyes, etc.)
-late night Perkins
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:28 pm

yasminspired wrote:
happy birthday vonne! I didn't even know. how old are you?

21 tongue
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 5:46 pm

Uh oh, drinking age. Twisted Evil

-Woke up at 6 AM and went to work (I haven't woken up that early in ages)
-Came home and my brother gave me my Christmas gift (The Boondocks Season 2 DVD)
-That's pretty much it for today.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
atomiccheeseburger

Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 6:49 pm

-Went to the mall to work on Christmas freakin' Eve. Ugh.
-Didn't go to my grandma's house, on Christmas freakin' Eve, because of the weather. This is the first time we have ever not gone to my grandma's on Christmas Eve, and it feels weird and depressing.
-Watched all the Christmas episodes of shows I like.
Back to top Go down
High Voltage

High Voltage

Number of posts : 616

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 7:26 pm

^Yeah, same. Worked at the mall on christmas eve.

All day. Ughshgsh.g

Happy now, tho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ohpretendersmusic
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:45 pm

- woke up at 5am to drive to houston
- sat in a coffee shop for an hour just reading the new york times and watching it rain
- went to barnes and noble, hobby lobby, ikea (!!! got the cutest wrapping paper for so cheap! and these presh little bowsss), the mall (ugh ugh ugh!), and got ALL of my shopping done before twelve
- got a manicure and a pedicure
- wrapped gifts at my dad's office in houston
- went to my sister's brand new house in sugarland! it's huge, good lord. her and her husband's closet is bigger than my room in my actual house and my room, that i share with three other girls, in new york!
- my parents came and my other sister and her husband came and the whole fam was there... my niece was so precious, she started telling ghost stories with a flashlight and ahhh idk just being so cute and funny. she's going to be a wild one. we exchanged a few gifts and played a game and my little sister got a melodica! hah ummm it was just a good time
- now i'm home and i just wrapped presents and now i'm going to watch the office season 4 until i fall asleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
franky

franky

Number of posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:27 pm

I was supposed to work til noon but ended up working til 1, bleh. Went to McDonald's with Erik. Came home and waited for my mom and Tyler to get home (yay, Tyler came home today!!!). Hung out with Tyler and the rest of my family. Wrapped presents. Went to my Grandma's and ate ham and stuff. Went to Christmas Eve service at Grandma's church (very untraditional and goooood). Went back to Grandma's and opened a few presents (clothes! I picked 'em out a while back). Went to Valerie's to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer with her, Tyler, Erik, Matt, and Jonathan. Drank sparkling grape juice. Watched a bunch of ridiculous videos on youtube. Came home and tried to figure out if Erik would rather have money or a ticket to a Cardinals game this summer for Christmas. Decided on giving him cash and letting him choose after he unwraps the money (I wrapped it in a little mini Cardinals helmet, it's super cute). Now I think I'll go to bed.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 am

MERRY christmas. I'm goin' to work. hello 12 dollars an hour.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 9:50 am

I ended up working from noon to midnight. then I passed outtt.

and I'm starving.

also my hair looks crazy cause I slept with a ponytail in, haha. it's funny to me.

why is there nothing to eat I have to ask myself?
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 8:38 pm

slept in, went and saw benjamin button with my family and loved it!, ate out and then went to a few stores in town and i knew literally every single person i saw. i am so sick of seeing people and talking about new york! hmm then i hung out with family some more and shot my dad's new gun (it turns out that i have terrible aim?), sorted through some old jewelry and found a few cute cute pins, and then i went to the video store and ended up talking to my friends aubrey and rachel for like an hour, hah. and now i'm home about to watch sex and the city. i miss new yorkkkk, nothing interesting happens to me in texas.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 12:20 pm

yesterday me and a few chill people had a picnic by this lakefront and the weather was so perfect, ah it was beautiful. it started gettin' cold out when the sun went down, but such a good cold.

then we all went and saw benjamin button and we were planning on movie hopping, but that one was about 3 hours long, so it was pretty late at that point.

the movie theatre was at downtown disney, so before we left we went to my job and stole hot chocolate, haha. oh so tasty! it was a good time.

I like meeting people.
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 3:35 pm

a couple friends and I decided to go sledding for the first time this winter, so we headed out to the disc golf course that has a couple huge hills. Because it was really warm yesterday (45) then cooled down today (20) the snow was covered in ice. So the hills were deathly and at the bottom, there was a huge field of ice. On the first time we went down, our sleds broke underneath us because of the bumpiness and ice and we flew into the big ice patch which turned out to be freezing cold water covered in a thin layer of ice. We all got soaked and the tips of my fingers are slightly frostbitten.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:57 pm

^ eek

- ate lunch with some elder members of my family
- shopped in houston all day and got: hobo international "rachel" wallet in a mint pastel green, two necklaces, and a ton of pillows from ikea that were on sale for $2 each instead of $7 and were so cute! also got new headphones, they're pink and nice and not ear-buds, which i am very grateful for
- now i'm about to go for a walk with a friend, and then who knows what
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptySun Dec 28, 2008 11:59 pm

MORE PEOPLE SHOULD POST IN THIS THREAD plz

+ skipped church and watched sleepless in seattle
+ drove to houston with my best friend, allison
+ ate at pappacito's mexican foood, so delicious
+ bought a light light blue polka dot bed spread and a date stamp (because i'm making a homemade planner for 2009!)
+ drove home, dropped allison off, and picked up colton for one of our late night drives, which was delightful until a cop started following me for four of the longest minutes ever
+ came home at 12:30
+ my room is in a corner of my house and some kind of animal is scratching/making noise right outside of where i am. creepy a little?
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 11:05 am

the day before yesterday I went searching for glasses =P, went to the mall, and went to a movie. good stuff.

yesterday I worrrked, then came home and made rice and it was perfect rice. rice worth mentioning.

then today, I woke up and later my friend drea is having a Lostathon that I called off work to go to lol. should be exciting.

now I'm starving and there's nothing to eat. this happens often.
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:08 pm

^ make more rice! hah
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 pm

hahah, I suppose I coulda done that! I made soup instead.

and I've been watching jon and kate plus eight and I lost track of time! I should be ready by now ><
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:00 pm

Not so much what I did today necessarily.. but here's a photo-post of days past:
what'd you do today? DSC01899
Put up by people at work.. we have a cork board where people can post business cards and stuff.. I massive lawled

what'd you do today? DSC01915
I did this drawing a while ago while bored at work and it has become a bit of a legend.. there are now stickers and t-shirts of Hairy Baby.. and there's a blog that we're supposed to submit our pictures of HB sightings.

what'd you do today? DSC01921
Mark, one of the guys I work with, likes to draw comics.. this one was particularly hilarious.

what'd you do today? DSC01927
I went to clock in yesterday and saw that on the guys staff bathroom door..

what'd you do today? DSC01928
and that in the stall. It was certainly none of us, it was some repair guy we had there that day.

what'd you do today? DSC01900
what'd you do today? DSC01902
what'd you do today? DSC01903
what'd you do today? DSC01908
what'd you do today? DSC01910
Bored, visiting my sister at work, I discovered this handsome young gentleman and decided he would be better suited as a member of MS-13.

what'd you do today? IMG_0064-1
what'd you do today? IMG_0065-1
Our telescope is awesome, my unsteady hand is not.

fin
Back to top Go down
fairydust

fairydust

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:07 pm

some "repair guy"??? suuuuuuuuuure!

Smile that sign is pretty funny tho.

good moon pic! flower
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyMon Dec 29, 2008 10:48 pm

^^ lol that comic, and also... are those babies all around the bay area now? because i am so going to look for one when i'm down there next saturday and sunday.

+ started on making a planner... i got to the end of march. decent progress, it's cute now and i hope it stays that way
+ built a shelf with my little sister
+ sonic for lunch, i love the ice there
+ put away a lot of christmas decorations and put out various candles/normal decorations all around my house (possibly one of my favorite things to do, decorate)
+ ate the best peppered bacon i have had in a long time on a club sandwich
+ went into town and walked around with colton... we ended up witnessing some kids who are seniors now try and break the "times driven around the courthouse in one night" record, but they totally failed
+ long phone call with a close friend
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:12 am

unfortunately it's just the one. They're soon to be all over San Jac South and U of H main. But if you come by Texas Art, that one is on the light post. I may try and put a few in the mall, but i dont really go over to the mall that often.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 9:31 am

That comic is win.
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 11:55 am

Finally, they arrived:
what'd you do today? IMG_0079
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:36 pm

those are some hot kicks. what kind are they?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? Empty

Back to top Go down

what'd you do today?
Page 1 of 31Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next