Oh Lovely
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Because the Hippie Board is gone. This is your new home.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

what'd you do today?

Go down 
+26
TheManifoldCuriosity
deudbus
Tracker
brent
Alexander
john
tylersixx
prof. science
Cougar Hands
Austin
ckile
notdoneyet
glhxckid
ichthuz
how attractive!
screams
fairydust
yasminspired
franky
kirsty
High Voltage
atomiccheeseburger
TheOptimist
Kelticmaddox
sidekick
Cath
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Cath

Cath

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2008-08-12

what'd you do today? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 12:52 pm

Macbeth
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:22 pm

Was it REALLY nessesary to post the picture of the shat upon toliet seat?????? REALLY????
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
TheOptimist

TheOptimist

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2008-09-29

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 1:58 pm

Yea, I could have gone without seeing that one.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/amandaandanthony1
yasminspired

yasminspired

Number of posts : 1495
Registration date : 2008-08-11

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:17 pm

I went to a Lostathon and Lost is a really good fuckin' show. don't ruin anything for me pleeease as some of it's already ruined and that's one of the things I hate most. seriously =/

had a long 2am walk with my friend's cute brother, haha. we were going to see a friend and then we got lost and then when we got there she couldn't even get out of the house. all in vain, but it was a good time.

then we stayed up till like, 7am I think it was, having sleepover talk. lots of good gossip going around these days.

and then we woke up around noon and made cookies and watched more Lost. ah, yay.

I stole some of her brother's comics and his hat and also the next disc in the season! we didn't even get through the first one, I'm excited to keep watching.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/past_illusions
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 6:39 pm

Kelticmaddox wrote:
Was it REALLY nessesary to post the picture of the shat upon toliet seat?????? REALLY????
'twas
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

Number of posts : 486

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 pm

Cath wrote:
Finally, they arrived:
what'd you do today? - Page 2 IMG_0079

your jeans are a good length! not too short but not too long! that's hard to find haha.

- drove to houston, again.... i am so sick of driving to houston! but i got to listen to the new animal collective on the way and that was nice
- went to the container store, ikea AGAIN, barnes and noble (got two new moleskines for the price of one!), texas art supply (spent so long here looking for this specific kind of paint, but the guy was very cute and helpful so i didn't mind hah), coach (had to spend a gift card... ended up getting an $800 purse for only $30 out of my own pocket. even though i hate almost all non-vintage coach purses, this one is blue and leather and looks like marc jacobs if i turn it to where the one coach logo imprint isn't showing haha), costco (ugh), whole foods, and then finally HOME
- then my aunt's decorator, who is my mom's best friend's mother who lives in florida (this is confusing hah idk why i even typed it), came over to chat and see the painting that my sister is almost done with that's supposed to go in my aunt's house, so i had to talk to themmmm and now i'm cleaning my room since people will no doubt be snooping in here tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
http://www.livejournal.com/users/humanskulls
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:26 am

kirsty wrote:
texas art supply (spent so long here looking for this specific kind of paint, but the guy was very cute and helpful so i didn't mind hah)
matt?!
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:29 am

ha, she goes to the Montrose one.

By the way, if you like Golden paint, buy as much of it as you can while we carry it.. Mr. Adler (the guy who owns the company) had some kind of altercation with Golden over the way something on the website is phrased, he essentially told them to fuck off, so now they won't sell to us anymore.. it's the best paint that we carry (at least in our store).. and we just sent all our stuff to Montrose.. so get it while you can if you like it, cause we apparently won't be getting any more of it.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:40 am

My sister: a Snuggie commercial is on. i think i'm gonna buy one
duckers sayQU4CK: sigh. I'm afraid you're serious.
duckers sayQU4CK: if you did that I don't know what I would do to you
My sister: I'll even get 2 free book lights!
duckers sayQU4CK: sigh...
My sister: you just press & it instantly opens & turns on!
duckers sayQU4CK: basically you don't ever have to do anything!
My sister: i wish!
duckers sayQU4CK: k, give me one of the booklights and I'll only punch you a little
My sister: haha i hate you. i'm not buying a SNUGGIE
duckers sayQU4CK: PHEW!
duckers sayQU4CK: that's a relief
duckers sayQU4CK: how about the shamwow? I'm gonna buy one
duckers sayQU4CK: you get eight shamwows! I don't know, it sells itself
My sister: -_-
My sister: duckers sayQU4CK: how about the shamwow? I'm gonna buy one duckers sayQU4CK: you get eight shamwows! I don't know, it sells itself
duckers sayQU4CK: hahahah, wooow what a retard that person is

Last edited by yasminspired on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:41 am

that's probably only funny to me.

also I just woke up and I go to work soon. lame!
Back to top Go down
sidekick

sidekick

Number of posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:24 pm

my roommate just bought a set of Shamwows. They work about as good as a regular towel.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/atombender
screams

screams

Number of posts : 630

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 12:44 pm

yasminspired wrote:

It's funny, because I've seen those commercials and the Snuggie looks ridiculous!

Now, Shamwow is another story.
Back to top Go down
http://ben-hughes.blogspot.com/
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 2:04 pm

yasminspired wrote:
kirsty wrote:
texas art supply (spent so long here looking for this specific kind of paint, but the guy was very cute and helpful so i didn't mind hah)
matt?!

haha that would have been funny but nope i go to one about an hour away from where he works

and matt, i like golden paint! that sucks!
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 6:25 pm

yeah.. it's stupid..

We won't be selling any of their gesso or mixes or anything.. so.. stock up.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 9:56 pm

screams wrote:
yasminspired wrote:

It's funny, because I've seen those commercials and the Snuggie looks ridiculous!

ridiculous in a bad way right? I hope that's what you mean!
haha, shamwow is hilarious.

this was the highlight of my day. I was talking to one of my work friend's who's like this older lady and she's so chill and funny, and I mentioned that I wouldn't have a new year's kiss. and she said "you should have 16 boyfriends with your personality."

=D!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:45 pm

I'm drunk.

Just thought you should know.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:50 pm

stop posting after my happy post if you're not going to address it. damn drunk.

we're on page 69.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:53 pm

yasminspired wrote:
stop posting after my happy post if you're not going to address it.

Ohh, very well.

yasminspired wrote:
screams wrote:
yasminspired wrote:

ridiculous in a bad way right? I hope that's what you mean!
haha, shamwow is hilarious.

this was the highlight of my day. I was talking to one of my work friend's who's like this older lady and she's so chill and funny, and I mentioned that I wouldn't have a new year's kiss. and she said "you should have 16 boyfriends with your personality."

=D!

It's true.
Back to top Go down
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 31, 2008 10:57 pm

hahahah. oh, THANK you!
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 01, 2009 1:12 am

today i:
- went to breakfast at a local bakery with my friend paige
- cleaned my bathroom and semi-cleaned my room/napped
- had a potsticker party at my housssse, it was fun! and delicious! and a bunch of friends came and the first song we listened to in 2009 was don't stop believin' by journey and that means it's going to be the besssst year
- a friend gave me a vegetarian cookbook and that makes me wish i didn't live in an apartment with the smallest kitchen ever (although i'll certainly be trying recipes until i fly back to ny)
Back to top Go down
how attractive!

how attractive!

Number of posts : 283
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 2:03 am

Today! Or rather,, yesterday!

-Woke up!
-Watched football!
-Went to my brother's friends house and watched Thank You For Smoking!
-Came home for dinner!
-More football!
-Played guitar (learning is hard :O!)
Back to top Go down
kirsty

kirsty

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 9:26 am

yesterday i
- made homemade biscuits with the people who were staying at my house
- learned how to play a few songs on my melodica
- went to our fifth annual dodgeball competition with some old friends, it was so good seeing everyone (and also the music the boys put together to go with the actual playing of the sport was perfect/funny)
- scrabble tournament with some friends from after that to midnight
Back to top Go down
Kelticmaddox
Admin
Kelticmaddox

Number of posts : 416
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 am

Yesterday:
Went to work at Lush from 11-3.
Heated up my microwave shrimp alfredo meal.
Then I worked at Journeys from 4-7, cause the mall closes early on New Years Day.

Went home to grab money from my sister, then returned a DVD and rented another one that she wanted. (Frida)

Then I went over to my friend Anna's house, where Masha was as well. Oh, and this girl Molly happened to be there too, I used to work with her but I had no idea that she knew Anna.
I had been hurt on New Years Eve because Masha hadn't called me and just kind of totally left me by myself, but last night I talked with her and I discovered what had happened. She really opened up to me about some things, and I felt really bad because I know where she is coming from and there isn't much I can do to help besides be there for her.

Then Anna served us this delicious food: potatoes, duck and Capone. I also tried this russian dish (I can't remember the name) and it was actually pretty good. Anna and her family are Russian, so they were like "If you like this we automatically deport you" haha. So I had to try it.

Then I came home and started to clean up my room.

Today I woke up at 12:30. Now I'm here but I have to start cleaning up the computer room cause thats where Jason will be sleeping on our new Futon. Later today I have to go pick him up at the bus station, he'll be staying with me for the weekend. (not kerosenedonut Jason, this Jason was a band member in Austin's band)
I'm really excited to have him over here. We get along really well and I think it'll be really fun.
Back to top Go down
https://ohlovely.forumotion.net
yasminspired

yasminspired

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 12:17 pm

Kelticmaddox wrote:
Then Anna served us this delicious food: potatoes, duck and Capone.
No

today I woke up and started cleaning. now I'm taking a break and then cleaning more.
Back to top Go down
Cath

Cath

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 8:20 pm

I've been fighting with my computer all day.

Apparently, in cleaning up my registry (which somehow had 2500+ errors.. wtf?) it triggered some pretty massive malware bullshit that pretty well sodomized my computer.. so after fighting with it all day i've decided to just reformat.. just to find out the windows i obtained has a missing file... ugh.

I love formatting, it's always a great exercise in my patience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what'd you do today?   what'd you do today? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

what'd you do today?
Page 2 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next